Brighten, tighten and smooth the skin with this uplifting vitamin C-packed serum.
Don't let the name throw you off, this Vitamin C Serum is a miracle worker, and the bright yellow package brightens our mood every time we see it. The blend of antioxidants (including ferric acid and vitamin E) promotes a brighter complexion and helps protect against further aging. One thing that is great about Mad Hippie is the price point, for natural skincare with such effective & active ingredients, you can't go wrong with these prices!
The concentrated elixir delivers active ingredients, including antioxidants, vitamin C and E, as well as plumping hyaluronic acid, to brighten, tighten, and smooth skin over time. This serum is unique because of the effectiveness of the combination of vitamins C & E, and Ferulic Acid (which is actually a patented combination because of its effectiveness!).
Mad Hippie products are full of super active, natural, ingredients and the Vitamin C Serum lives up to these claims. It's packed with natural and naturally derived ingredients, like calming chamomile and vitamin-rich konjac-root powder which softens & smooths the skin while forming a thin protective barrier.
Few ingredients in skin care have as much solid evidence as to their effectiveness as Vitamin C. A vital element in the production of collagen, vitamin C can help reduce the appearance of wrinkles & discoloration, while offering antioxidant protection from photodamage. The type of Vitamin C used in this serum is Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate; a more stable and bioavailable form of Vitamin C than the commonly used L-Ascorbic Acid. Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate provides the same benefits, without the risk of oxidation and irritation that is often associated with L-Ascorbic Acid.
I've only been using the vitamin c serum for 3 days and everyone is noticing an approvement of my discoloration from hormonal acne!
- Vitamin C (Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate) – a more stable and bioavailable form of Vitamin C than the commonly used L-Ascorbic Acid found in most skin care products, provides the same benefits, without the risk of oxidation and irritation that is often associated with L-Ascorbic Acid.
- Vitamin E - Protective antioxidant that has been shown to reduce the appearance of wrinkles & discoloration.
- Ferulic Acid – A natural antioxidant found in the cell walls of plants. When combined with vitamins C & E, Ferulic Acid has been shown to have a compounding antioxidant protective effect.
- Hyaluronic Acid – Works to plump up the skin and reduce the appearance of wrinkles. A naturally occurring substance in the body, hyaluronic acid begins to deplete as we age.
- Konjac Root Powder – Exotic flower from Asia, helps to soften & smooth the skin while forming a thin protective barrier. Rich in nutrients such as copper, zinc, phosphorus, fatty acids, protein, carbohydrates, lipids, potassium, magnesium, iron, niacin, folic acid & vitamins A, E, C, D & B!
- Grapefruit – Rich in antioxidants & citric acid, grapefruit helps to remove dead skin cells, acting as a natural exfoliant.
- Chamomile Extract – Provides a thin protective shield, while naturally soothing and calming the skin.
- Clary Sage - Balances the production of sebum, and helps eliminate overly dry or overly oily skin. Acts as a natural toner & astringent with antibacterial & antiseptic qualities.
Full Ingredients: Water Deionized, Vitamin C (Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate), Alkyl Benzoate, Vegetable Glycerin, Water, Glycerin, Sodium Levulinate, Sodium Anisate, Clary Sage (Salvia Sclarea), Grapefruit (Citrus Grandis), Hyaluronic acid, Amorphophallus Konjac Root Powder, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf, Vitamin E (Tocotrienol), Ferulic acid, Chamomile Flower Extract (Recutita Matricaria), Sodium Phytate, Xanthum Gum, Hydroxyethylcellulose.
WHY I LOVE IT & HOW I USE IT
I have been using this serum every morning, for a couple weeks now. I cleanse my face and then apply the Mad Hippie Vitamin C Serum to dry skin. I wait until it is fully absorbed before applying my Fitglow Age Clear Lotion is fading my old acne scars and the Fitglow Age Clear Lotion is keep new acne for popping up while giving me the ideal amount of moisture.
If you want to boost the effectiveness and the brightening power, you can try Using the Vitamin C Serum during the day, and the Mad Hippie Exfoliating Serum at night, you can dramatically brighten your skin, while effectively diminishing the appearance of discoloration & signs of aging.