We've rounded up a couple products to keep your hair frizz-free and looking flawless this summer, from sea spray to leave-in conditioners, these will instantly give you beautiful hair.
Sun, salt, sea, heat, chlorine… all the ingredients of a perfect summer happen to also be the ingredients for brittle, frizzy hair! Keep your hair smooth and shining and fight the summer frizz with these all natural hair care solutions.
Brighten, tighten and smooth the skin with this uplifting vitamin C-packed serum.
Don't let the name throw you off, this Vitamin C Serum is a miracle worker, and the bright yellow package brightens our mood every time we see it. The blend of antioxidants (including ferric acid and vitamin E) promotes a brighter complexion and helps protect against further aging. One thing that is great about Mad Hippie is the price point, for natural skincare with such effective & active ingredients, you can't go wrong with these prices!
The concentrated elixir delivers active ingredients, including antioxidants, vitamin C and E, as well as plumping hyaluronic acid, to brighten, tighten, and smooth skin over time. This serum is unique because of the effectiveness of the combination of vitamins C & E, and Ferulic Acid (which is actually a patented combination because of its effectiveness!).
Mad Hippie products are full of super active, natural, ingredients and the Vitamin C Serum lives up to these claims. It's packed with natural and naturally derived ingredients, like calming chamomile and vitamin-rich konjac-root powder which softens & smooths the skin while forming a thin protective barrier.
Few ingredients in skin care have as much solid evidence as to their effectiveness as Vitamin C. A vital element in the production of collagen, vitamin C can help reduce the appearance of wrinkles & discoloration, while offering antioxidant protection from photodamage. The type of Vitamin C used in this serum is Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate; a more stable and bioavailable form of Vitamin C than the commonly used L-Ascorbic Acid. Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate provides the same benefits, without the risk of oxidation and irritation that is often associated with L-Ascorbic Acid.
I've only been using the vitamin c serum for 3 days and everyone is noticing an approvement of my discoloration from hormonal acne!
- Vitamin C (Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate) – a more stable and bioavailable form of Vitamin C than the commonly used L-Ascorbic Acid found in most skin care products, provides the same benefits, without the risk of oxidation and irritation that is often associated with L-Ascorbic Acid.
- Vitamin E - Protective antioxidant that has been shown to reduce the appearance of wrinkles & discoloration.
- Ferulic Acid – A natural antioxidant found in the cell walls of plants. When combined with vitamins C & E, Ferulic Acid has been shown to have a compounding antioxidant protective effect.
- Hyaluronic Acid – Works to plump up the skin and reduce the appearance of wrinkles. A naturally occurring substance in the body, hyaluronic acid begins to deplete as we age.
- Konjac Root Powder – Exotic flower from Asia, helps to soften & smooth the skin while forming a thin protective barrier. Rich in nutrients such as copper, zinc, phosphorus, fatty acids, protein, carbohydrates, lipids, potassium, magnesium, iron, niacin, folic acid & vitamins A, E, C, D & B!
- Grapefruit – Rich in antioxidants & citric acid, grapefruit helps to remove dead skin cells, acting as a natural exfoliant.
- Chamomile Extract – Provides a thin protective shield, while naturally soothing and calming the skin.
- Clary Sage - Balances the production of sebum, and helps eliminate overly dry or overly oily skin. Acts as a natural toner & astringent with antibacterial & antiseptic qualities.
Full Ingredients: Water Deionized, Vitamin C (Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate), Alkyl Benzoate, Vegetable Glycerin, Water, Glycerin, Sodium Levulinate, Sodium Anisate, Clary Sage (Salvia Sclarea), Grapefruit (Citrus Grandis), Hyaluronic acid, Amorphophallus Konjac Root Powder, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf, Vitamin E (Tocotrienol), Ferulic acid, Chamomile Flower Extract (Recutita Matricaria), Sodium Phytate, Xanthum Gum, Hydroxyethylcellulose.
WHY I LOVE IT & HOW I USE IT
I have been using this serum every morning, for a couple weeks now. I cleanse my face and then apply the Mad Hippie Vitamin C Serum to dry skin. I wait until it is fully absorbed before applying my Fitglow Age Clear Lotion is fading my old acne scars and the Fitglow Age Clear Lotion is keep new acne for popping up while giving me the ideal amount of moisture.
If you want to boost the effectiveness and the brightening power, you can try Using the Vitamin C Serum during the day, and the Mad Hippie Exfoliating Serum at night, you can dramatically brighten your skin, while effectively diminishing the appearance of discoloration & signs of aging.
If you love smoky eyes, this is the perfect palette for you!
This sensational Pedal to Metal Eye Palette by Lily Lolo contains 8 stunning shades of dark brown, sparkling silver and bronze. Create your very own unique colour combinations for a dramatic look. Check out the video below for a gorgeous everyday smoky eye you can create using this palette.
Charcoal is taking your dry shampoo to the next level.
We've become familiar with the amazing detoxing properties of charcoal in our skin care products but did you know those same cleansing properties work wonders when incorporated into styling products—and specifically your dry shampoo?!?!
We're firm believers in the power of powder . . . especially when we're talking about Briogeo's new Scalp Revival Dry Shampoo!
Nourish with organic lipstick that delivers a burst of radiant color.
The creamy natural lipstick delivers a burst of radiant colour for beautiful and nourished lips. Each shade gives a stunning natural glow while protecting your lips with Vitamin E and rosemary extract. Formulated with nourishing vitamin e, waxes and organic jojoba oil for a smooth, even, creamy application.
SWATCHES BY BellaIzzy Makeup
HOW TO USE:
For a clean edge, use the top edge of the tip to line around the lips before filling in with the fullest part of the lipstick. Make sure lips are prepped smooth and moisturized before application. Try a lip gloss over your lipstick to add a high gloss finish to your favourite shade. Blot lips before applying a second layer of lipstick for added longevity.
- Apply to the top lip, starting at the centre and following the shape of the lip for precision application.
- Repeat as above for the lower lip and then press lips together to ensure you have maximum coverage over the full lip.
Your skin's newest fitness & nutrition plan 🌷
Fitglow Beauty is the latest launch at Socialite Beauty and we are so excited to be able to share these amazing Canadian products with you guys! Improve and transform skin with evidence-based formulas that work with skin cells in a synergistic way to deliver what your skin cells need to thrive. Think of it as the best fitness and nutrition plan delivered directly to your skin.
Vapour Organic Beauty raises the bar for purity & performance and with their organic foundations.
These foundations score a low 1 on the EWG's toxicity scale, they are as safe as it gets for natural foundation! Vapour's light reflective technology reduces the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and pores. Their totally breathable, foundations contain a selection of light, dry organic plant oils to replenish the skin and fine mineral pigments to even skin tone to impart the Vapour Organic Beauty signature 'Lit From Within Glow'.