This floral fantasy cleansing milk does wonders for the skin.
Silky smooth, gently foaming milk cleanser sweeps away traces of dirt, sunblock, environmental pollutants and other impurities with nourishing botanicals. Moisturizing sea buckthorn oil, hydrating rose hydrosol, and calming chamomile deeply nourish and soften both dry and sensitive skin types.
- Aloe Vera Leaf Juice: One of our favorite skin care formula bases, aloe feels like slipping into satin pajamas for our skin. This skin savior soothes active inflammation like acne and rosacea, while helping to clear the complexion and hydrate skin.
- Glycerin: A humectant power player when it comes to hydration, glycerin helps boost and maintain skin’s moisture levels by drawing in the hydration it needs from the environment.
- Calendula Flower Water: The star of the show, this lovely floral is lesser known but effective for diminishing inflammation. Natural brightening properties deliver on a more youthful glow.
- Rose Water: A favorite floral of ours, red and rosy skin take a backseat with this hydrating, super soothing ingredient.
- Calendula Oil: To add to the list of what we love about calendula, this flower also helps preserve our skin’s collagen and maintain tight, plump skin for a youthful appearance.
- Sea Buckthorn Fruit Oil: This shrub extract is perfect for addressing inflammatory skin conditions but also helps with new skin cell generation for fewer lines and smoother skin.
- Chamomile & Geranium Oils: A sweet blend that makes for a calming skin remedy to reduce irritation and breakouts
A single pump delivers milky hydration that smooths over the skin like early morning mist, addressing any imbalances on the surface first. Calming natural ingredients and botanicals are what make this gentle gem a favourite skin treatment for dry or sensitive skin types.
NATURAL | VEGAN | CRUELTY-FREE | GLUTEN-FREE
HOW TO USE: Shake bottle. Pump a quarter-sized amount onto freshly washed hands. Mix in a small amount of warm water, rubbing hands together to create a light foam. Gently massage in circular motions over the face and neck. Rinse thoroughly with warm water.
ABOUT THE BRAND: 100% PURE® isn’t just their name. Or just their ingredient list. 100% PURE has a commitment to producing the purest, healthiest products and educating everyone on why being 100% PURE® is so important. 100% PURE® cosmetics are colored from vibrant fruit, vegetable, tea and other plant pigments which contain an exorbitant amount of skin beneficial vitamins, antioxidants and other healthy phyto nutrients that make skin healthier.
Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice*, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Coco Betaine, Calendula Officinalis Distillate (Calendula Hydrosol)*, Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) Flower Oil, Glyceryl Caprylate, Lauryl Glucoside, Xanthan Gum, Polyglyceryl-6 Laurate, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Sweet Orange) Peel Oil, Potassium Sorbate, Myristyl Glucoside, Hippophae Rhamnoides (Sea Buckthorn) Fruit Oil, Bisabolol, Rosa Damascena Distillate (Rose Hydrosol)*, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Anthemis Nobilis (Roman Chamomile) Flower Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Leaf Oil*, Azulene, Aqua (Water), Citral**, Citronellol**, Geraniol**, Limonene**, Linalool**
*Organic Ingredient **Component of Natural Essential Oil
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at email@example.com.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.