A natural cleanser that tones and refreshes oily skin.
For Oily & Combination Skin Types
Refresh and purify acne-prone skin with John Masters Organics' Bearberry Skin Balancing Face Wash. This natural cleanser utilizes potent botanical extracts to combat excess oil responsible for clogging pores. Willow bark extract contains natural salicylic acid, an ultra-effective ingredient that helps fight off oil-causing breakouts. Organic bearberry extract works to brighten the appearance of skin for an even-looking complexion.
Hydrating and soothing aloe vera pacifies irritated skin and active breakouts. Skin is left clearer, fresher, and balanced for a shine-free complexion.This specially-formulated face cleanser for oily skin utilizes 20 oil-fighting extracts and citrus oils to create a powerful astringent to help fight oil production. Willowbark extract, from the Swiss Alps, helps reduce pore size and alpha hydroxy acids exfoliate dead skin cells leaving skin smooth, fresh and clean.
- Willow Bark Extract: contains natural salicylic acid, an ultra-effective ingredient that helps fight off oil-causing breakouts. Willowbark extract, from the Swiss Alps, helps reduce pore size and alpha hydroxy acids exfoliate dead skin cells leaving skin smooth, fresh and clean.
- Organic Bearberry Extract: works to brighten the appearance of skin for an even-looking complexion. Hydrating and soothing aloe vera pacifies irritated skin and active breakouts.
ORGANIC | VEGAN | CRUELTY-FREE | FREE FROM GMO’S, PARABENS, & SYNTHETIC SULFATES
HOW TO USE: Apply to wet face, massage into skin, rinse well, follow with a mist to tone and moisturize with a serum or day creme.
SIZE: 6 fl oz / 177ml
ABOUT THE BRAND: John Masters Organics grew out of a desire to create a luxury beauty line that treats the earth with respect. The result is the culmination of the hard work performed by people all over the world. Their dedication to growing and harvesting organic and wild-crafted ingredients is honoured at John Masters Organics. All products are composed of at least 70% organic content.
Aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf juice*, decyl glucoside, sodium cocoyl glutamate, salix nigra (willow) bark extract, leuconostoc/radish root ferment filtrate, glycerin*, vaccinium myrtillus (bilberry) fruit extract, saccharum officinarum (sugar cane) extract, acer saccharum (sugar maple) extract, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) fruit extract, citrus medica limonum (lemon) fruit extract, oryza sativa (rice) extract*, arctostaphylos uva ursi (bearberry) leaf extract*, sapindus mukurossi (soapberry) fruit extract, mentha piperita (peppermint) leaf oil*, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) flower oil*, mentha spicata (spearmint) leaf oil, citrus limon (lemon) peel oil*, cupressus sempervirens (cypress) leaf oil*, backhousia citriodora (lemon myrtle) leaf oil, citrus paradisi (pink grapefruit) peel oil, litsea cubeba fruit oil, cymbopogon martinii v. motia (palmarosa) leaf oil, pelargonium graveolens (geranium) leaf/flower oil*, daucus carota sativa (carrot) seed oil, citric acid, potassium sorbate, linalool†, geraniol†
* Certified Organic † A natural component of essential oils
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (email@example.com) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at firstname.lastname@example.org.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.