Rich and creamy face cleanser softens skin and lifts away impurities with organic, fair trade Ecuadorian cacao and gentle plant-based ingredients.
For Normal, Dry Skin Types
Decadent face cleanser nourishes skin and lifts away impurities with a rich, chocolatey lather. We source the highest quality organic and fair trade Ecuadorian cacao, which contains beneficial tannins, flavonoids, and antioxidants. Natural caffeine content in cacao offers anti-inflammatory benefits to reduce redness and promote healthy circulation for a soft, glowing complexion.
- GLYCERIN: Glycerin locks in moisture and reduces fine lines.
- DECYL GLUCOSIDE: Plant-based surfactant for gentle skin cleansing.
- COCO BETAINE: Gentle cleansing agent derived from coconut oil
VEGAN | CRUELTY-FREE | USDA ORGANIC | GLUTEN-FREE
HOW TO USE: Shake bottle. Squeeze half dollar-sized amount of cleanser onto wet konjac sponge, wet facial cleansing brush, or directly onto wet face and neck. Gently and thoroughly massage in circular motions to create a rich lather. Rinse with warm water.
SIZE: 3.4 oz/ 100 ml
ABOUT THE BRAND: 100% PURE® isn’t just their name. Or just their ingredient list. 100% PURE has a commitment to producing the purest, healthiest products and educating everyone on why being 100% PURE® is so important. 100% PURE® cosmetics are colored from vibrant fruit, vegetable, tea and other plant pigments which contain an exorbitant amount of skin beneficial vitamins, antioxidants and other healthy phyto nutrients that make skin healthier.
Glycerin, Coco Betaine, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Extract*, Decyl Glucoside, Natural Chocolate Flavor (Aroma)
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at email@example.com.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.