A thin toner with a gentle Tea Tree Oil scent.
We thought fully dissolved Sea Salt would be rad in this formula due to its abilities to inhibit bacterial growth! Plus, we bring along White Willow Bark to offer a gentle exfoliation at a micro level for clogged pores.
Willow Bark contains high levels of salicin, as it is the plant that synthetic Salicylic Acid is derived from. Because of this, Willow Bark has scientifically been proven to offer similar properties by exfoliating the skin at the surface level and within the pore. As these excess skin cells are cleared, we see this ingredient help smooth textured skin, prevent further breakouts and fade stubborn dark spots.
Sea Salt: Well known for its food preservation properties, Sea Salt has exciting promise on acne causing bacteria. Sea Salt works to preserve foods by slowing down the water activity. As acne causing bacteria requires water activity within the skin's barrier to grow, studies have pointed to the opportunity for Sea Salt to slow p Acnes bacteria growth by inhibiting water activity. This means slower bacterial growth within the pore and ultimately helping to achieve reduced breakouts and bumps!
- Tea Tree Oil: Numerous studies have shown Tea Tree Oil at 5% to be just as effective as benzoyl peroxide when it comes to fighting breakouts. The plus side here is that Tea Tree Oil shows less of the drying and irritating effects that benzoyl peroxide often shows! Additionally, research points to 5% and lower being safe levels to use in cosmetics for those who are not allergic to the ingredient.
CRUELTY-FREE | NATURAL | VEGAN
HOW TO USE: Apply a quarter sized amount of toner to a reusable cotton round and gently swipe across your face. Toners are best used after cleansing the skin, before any serums or moisturizers. Ideally, you want to ensure the next step in your routine is applied when your skin is still damp from your toner!
ABOUT THE BRAND: The next generation of cruelty-free acne care, powered by natural ingredients. At ROSEN, their mission is to make the acne space a cleaner, more enjoyable place to shop. They do that by taking a clean-ical approach to formulas fuelled by modern research.
Water (Aqua), Dead Sea Salt (Maris Sal), White Willow Bark Extract (Salix Alba Bark Extract), Arborcide (Leuconostoc Ferment Filtrate), Lemon Peel Powder (Citrus medica limonum Peel Oil), Tea Tree Oil (Melaleuca Alternafolia Leaf Oil)
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (email@example.com) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at firstname.lastname@example.org.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.