Purifies the skin, controls sebum production, and reduces imperfections.
For Combination To Oily Skin Types
Combination to oily skin can suffer from the appearance of shine on the T-zone, imperfections, and an uneven complexion. The Mat perfecting fluid regulates the production of sebum throughout the day and mattifies the skin without drying it. The Prebiotics contained in the Matte Perfecting Fluid strengthen the skin's microbial flora over the long term and thus treat the problem of imperfections at the source. Day after day, the skin is rebalanced, impurities disappear and the skin texture is refined. The very fine texture of this fluid makes its application light and pleasant without clogging the pores.
- Burdock Root Organic: Burdock is a biannual plant from the temperate regions of Asia and Europe. Its root is moisturizing and detoxifying. Also sebum-regulating and purifying, it is particularly suitable for combination to oily skin.
- Prebiotics: These gluco-oligosaccharides derived from natural sugars promote the growth of the microbial flora which protects the skin. They restore the balance of combination to oily skin.
- Natural Silica: Natural Silica powder absorbs excess sebum and shine while providing a soft finish.
VEGAN | CRUELTY-FREE | ECOCERT ORGANIC
HOW TO USE: Morning and evening, after my serum, I apply a small amount of fluid with smoothing motions from the center to the contours of my face, without forgetting the neck.
SIZE:1.4 oz / 40 mL
ABOUT THE BRAND: In 2002, PATYKA became the first cosmetics brand in the world to be awarded Ecocert organic certification with its unique vision of beauty, where effectiveness, ethics and excellence are all interlinked. PATYKA was and is a pioneer, creating the first skincare products which are both premium and certified as organic. These exceptional products with their unique, sensory scents and textures are elegant and refined, bringing the luxury of a radiant, balanced complexion to those who use them.
AQUA (WATER), MENTHA VIRIDIS (SPEARMINT) LEAF EXTRACT *, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, GLYCERIN, ALCOHOL * * DENAT., SILICA, GLYCERYL STEARATE CITRATE, GLYCERYL STEARATE, ALPHA-GLUCAN OLIGOSACCHARIDE, SHOREA ROBUSTA SEED BUTTER *, SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL *, MENTHA VIRIDIS (SPEARMINT) LEAF OIL *, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL, ARCTIUM LAPPA ROOT EXTRACT *, MICROCRYSTALLINE CELLULOSE, GLYCERYL CAPRYLATE, FRAGRANCE (FRAGRANCE), XANTHAN GUM, CHONDRUS CRISPUS (CARRAGEENAN) POWDER, CELLULOSE GUM, TOCOPHEROL, GLUCOSE, SODIUM PHYTATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, SODIUM LEVULINATE, LEVULINIC ACID, ALCOHOL, SODIUM STEAROYL LACTYLATE, CETYL ALCOHOL, LIMONEN * * *
* Ingredients from organic farming **Made using organic ingredients
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (email@example.com) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at firstname.lastname@example.org.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.