This gentle polish deeply exfoliates, lifts off dead skin cells and purifies the epidermis to leave skin immaculately clean, soft and radiant without causing irritation.
For All Skin Types, including Dry, Dull, Blemished, Oily and Dehydrated Skin.
A unique combination of sun dried aromatic Buchu plant and crushed Baobab fruit sourced from the southern tip of Africa are merged with healing Micro-Algae and fine granules of ancient volcanic minerals to visibly refine texture and soften the look of fine lines and dark spots by buffing away dull skin. Micro-Algae - extremely high in micro-elements, proteins, vitamins, mineral salts and amino acids gently cleanses the skin, allowing greater permeability without depleting the protective lipid barrier. Leaves skin feeling clean, supple, smooth and refreshed.
- Papaya and Pineapple enzymes clear the pores while minimizing their appearance and improving radiance.
- Marula, Kigelia Africana, Green Rooibos Tea, Honeybush and Aloe Ferox - renowned for their protective, regenerative and anti-aging properties to help smooth and plump skin.
- Stimulating and soothing essential oils of Bergamot, Rose Geranium and Tea Tree are blended to balance the secretion of sebum, detox skin, calm and comfort with anti-inflammatory properties.
ORGANIC | VEGAN | WILD HARVESTED INGREDIENTS | CRUELTY-FREE
HOW TO USE: Use 2-3 times a week. Apply a small amount as desired and massage in a gentle circular motion onto clean, wet face, neck and décolleté. Leave on for 2-3 minutes to allow the enzymes to activate. Rinse thoroughly with warm water. For sensitive skin: mix a small amount with Baobab Clay Oxygenating Cleanser or with any other cleanser.
SIZE: 100 ml / 3.4 oz
ABOUT THE BRAND: African Botanics was founded not only as a creative outlet, but also in an effort to preserve and promote Africa’s biodiversity, create jobs that make a positive impact in people’s lives. Each product they compose is made from start to finish in South Africa, giving African Botanics a rich sensory experience, heart, soul and a unique story to share. Their intention was also to create a seamless blend of true luxury and nature that can perfectly accommodate the needs of any modern individual. African Botanics products are highly active and extremely concentrated with antioxidants, anti-inflammatory omegas, cell-communicating peptides, intelligent collagen boosters, botanical stem cells, minerals, marine biotechnology and energizing vitamins compared to most skincare products on the market. Their unique botanicals, plant butters, seed oils and minerals originate from remote, untouched regions, all with special qualities creating new endless skincare possibilities and are carefully selected to make products that enhance your day and care holistically for your skin, body and mind.
Aqua (Water), Carica Papaya (Papaya) Extract, Ananas Sativus (Pineapple) Fruit Extract, Pumice (Volcanic Minerals), Vegetable Glycerin, Agathosma Betulina (Buchu)* Leaf Powder, Corn Starch, Acrylates, Sclerocarya Birrea (Marula)** Seed Oil*, Adansonia Digitata (Baobab)** Fruit Powder*, Cape Aloe (Aloe Ferox)* Leaf Extract, Lactobionic Acid, Citrus Bergamia (Bergamot) Essential Oil, Athrospira Platensis (Spirulina) Micro-Algae Extract, Pelargonium Graveolens (Cape Rose Geranium)* Essential Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Kigelia Africana Fruit Extract*, Aspalathus Linearis (Green Rooibos)* Tea Extract, Cyclopia Genistoides (Honeybush)* Plant Extract, Xanthan gum, Citric Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin.
*Organic, **Wild-Harvested Ingredients. pH balanced.
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at email@example.com.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.