A styling serum that delivers silky, soft and shiny hair with a blend of nourishing oils, restorative proteins, and replenishing conditioners.
Suited for all hair types including dull, damaged hair, split ends, dry scalp, and frizziness.
Hair (silk) peptides is unique from other hair oils because it works with your hair overtime, not just for a day. Formulated with french silk peptides, hyaluronic acid, and monoi - ingredients that hydrate, revive and soften your hair, without the use of harsh silicones.
The serum ensures the look of strong, smooth, soft and shiny hair, while also strengthening the appearance of your mane.
- Silk peptides are hydrolyzed proteins derived from the natural silk, Fibroin. This strengthening compound contains cysteine - an amino acid that supports the bonds between keratin molecules - helping to strengthen hair from root to tip, as well as improving elasticity and locking moisture into your mane for thicker, healthier looking hair.
- High-molecular weight hyaluronic acid is intensely hydrating, helping to actively pull the appearance of moisture to the surface of the hair, making it perfect for nourishing dry, damaged, colored, sun-exposed or frizzy hair. On top of ultimate hydration, hyaluronic acid has a filling and restorative effect on your hair, promoting the appearance of thick, voluminous hair, delivered with a sleek, smooth and healthy finish.
- Beracare ARS Hair Serum™ is our fourth active ingredient that is a natural complex packed with properties that promote the look of hair follicle revitalization and hydration of the scalp, with both helping to deliver an intense glow for your hair. This truly revolutionary hair revitalization product is made up of naturally derived Passiflora Edulis Seed, Oryza Sativa Rice Bran and Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Oil and is perfect as a non-silicone solution to deliver the ultimate gloss, softness and shine for your hair.
- Crambe abyssinica seed phytosterol esters, derived from the crambe plant, delivers moisture and hydration. This potent ingredient improves the appearance of hair elasticity, resiliency, condition and enhances shine - leaving hair hydrated, vibrant and strong.
- Monoi is a lightweight moisturizing agent, packed full of antioxidants and high in vitamin E. This natural ingredient, derived from the Tahitian Tiare Gardenia Flower, is deeply hydrating and conditioning, working to deeply nourish and hydrate dry and damaged hair to restore intense shine, helping to deliver longer, stronger and healthier looking hair.
- Passiflora edulis seed, derived from the seeds of the passionfruit, is an effective yet natural alternative to harsh silicones. High in linoleic acid and lycopene, the passiflora edulis seed delivers smoothing, taming, and nourishing qualities, nurturing dry, dehydrated and damaged hair and scalps, while its lightweight qualities also ensure it is suitable for fine hair.
- Pumpkin seed helps hair appear more voluminous, while simultaneously nourishing both roots and ends. The ingredient, containing omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids, helps to revitalize and strengthen hair while reducing the appearance of split ends and dry and damaged hair. Thicker looking, more resilient hair, with extra shine.
- The Hibiscus rosa-sinensis plant (also known as the "Rose of China") is a flowering plant rich in antioxidants, lipids, Vitamin A and C and an array of amino acids. Hibiscus is used as an effective hair remedy to thicker looking hair and has the potential to promote healthier hair.
CRUELTY-FREE | GLUTEN-FREE | ORGANIC | WILD-CRAFTED| NON-GMO | ECOCERT
HOW TO USE: Drop a small amount into one hand and distribute between your palms. Finger comb evenly through damp or dry hair before styling.
Jena’s Notes: I love to apply the hair serum when I want to air dry my hair. After towel drying, I put half of a dropper in the palm of my hands and spread evenly through my hair. If I’m blow drying, I use a quarter of a dropper on towel-dried hair. Then I blow dry as normal and then I use a few drops as a finishing oil for extra shiny, silky hair.
* in case of contact with eyes or stinging of the skin, rinse thoroughly with water. shake before use.
ABOUT THE BRAND: Luxurious beauty regimens that nurture the skin. With a focus on quality and efficacy, all of Agent Nateur skincare is made with ageless European active ingredients that have been clinically tested, ensuring their safety and potency. Every Agent Nateur product is organic or wild-crafted, non-GMO, cruelty-free, and Ecocert certified. Each formulation is abundant in natural vitamins, minerals, oils, and plant extracts purchased—with no expense spared—from only the most reputable sources, setting a precedent for natural beauty companies around the world. Every ingredient included has been chosen for its purity, efficacy, and potency. Originating from France, Germany, Switzerland, Bulgaria, and other European countries, each active ingredient is of the highest quality, guaranteeing visible improvement in skin texture, clarity, and brightness.
cucurbita pepo (pumpkin) seed, coco-caprylate, crambe abyssinica seed, cocos nucifera, gardenia tahitensis flower, copaifera officinalis (balsam copaiba) resin (and) passiflora edulis seed, hibiscus sabdariffa (hibiscus) seed, ethyl macadamiate, hydrolyzed silk, jasmine sambac, myroxylon balsamum pereirae balsam, amber, cananga odorata (ylang ylang) flower
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at email@example.com.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.
I love all agent nateur products and this one is no different. Really makes my dry hair soft.
I have only used the product a couple of times but the smell is not pleasant to me. Smells like something a grandma would wear as perfume. The smell does disappear in about an house. Not 100 percent sure I would buy again
So far, so good
I purchased to treat very dry balayage hair. You need to use sparingly and err on the side of caution, as it can verge on greasy quickly. I don’t find it effective on its own when heat styling and needs to be cocktailed with a second product. I do use one drop daily on my ends only in the morning and am generally happy with the results so far. I do wish it had the same light rose scent as the face serum.