Long, strong and healthy hair is on everyone’s bucket list but for those whose mane needs a strong helping hand, our high potency, overnight topical strengthening hair serum is the answer.
Suited for thin, weak, dull or damaged hair. Also suitable for hair that lacks volume, split ends, dry hair and scalp.
Backed by advanced hair science and clinical studies, four scientifically proven active ingredients, an array of shine-inducing compounds and more, holi (locks) stimulates and encourages healthier looking hair. When applied topically for at least 12 weeks, our overnight strengthening serum helps your hair to appear denser, thicker and fuller, all without the use of harsh silicones.
- One of our active ingredients, Follicusan™, revitalizes and promoted thicker looking hair. Patented, trademarked and science-backed, Follicusan™ is a milk-based bioactive, containing active signaling molecules, which clinical studies have proven to help stimulate the appearance of dermal papilla cells on the scalp, thus supporting stronger feeling hair.
- A second unique active ingredient, Capixyl™, supports stopping the appearance of breakage and promoting a healthier looking scalp. Capixyl™ is a peptide (acetyl tetrapeptide-3) that is combined with a plant-based red clover extract, densely rich in Biochanin A, these ingredients work together on DHT modulation in the body, focusing on inhibiting the production of 5-α reductase that helps to promote healthy hair while also working simultaneously to stimulate the renew.
- The third active ingredient in holi (locks), Redensyl™, has been called the ‘human hair galvanizer’ and targets the root causes of unhealthy hair.
- Beracare ARS Hair Serum™ is our fourth active ingredient that is a natural complex packed with properties that help promote the look of hair follicle revitalization and hydration of the scalp, with both helping to deliver an intense glow for your hair. This truly revolutionary hair revitalization product is made up of naturally derived Passiflora Edulis Seed, Oryza Sativa Rice Bran and Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Oil and is perfect as a non-silicone solution to deliver the ultimate gloss, softness and shine for your hair.
- Joining the ranks of argan, coconut and other shine-inducing ingredients - there’s a new wonder ingredient in town! Kalahari, packed with linoleic acid and vitamin E, is a nourishing and hydrating compound, ideal for skin cell recovery, while also controlling frizz, reducing split ends and giving hair a healthy-looking shine.
- The naturally derived EGCG Green Tea ingredient is a plant-based compound that acts as a powerful antioxidant to help prevent damage to the hair and scalp. Studies indicate that the polyphenols found in green tea, known as catechins, help to infuse hair strands with essential nutrients that support the hair growth cycle, helping to support the growth of stronger, longer hair.
- Horsetail is a plant-derived compound from the horsetail plant (known as Equisetum arvense) has been used as a herbal remedy for centuries. Packed full of silicon - promoting the structural integrity of hair as well as working on the sheen and texture, this ingredient helps to avoid deficiencies that may negatively impact hair growth. Horsetail also contains a whole array of other potent benefits for hair health including potassium, alkaloids, saponins and flavonoids
- Amla, high in vitamin C and natural antioxidants such as flavonoids and polyphenols, when incorporated into a hair treatment, the beautiful Amla fruit (the Indian Gooseberry) is thought to strengthen and condition hair from root to end, as well as supporting healthy hair and a reduction in dry scalp. Amla has been a staple secret of beautiful hair in India for over 5 decades now.
- The Hibiscus rosa-sinensis plant (also known as the "Rose of China") is a flowering plant rich in antioxidants, lipids, Vitamin A and C and an array of amino acids. Hibiscus is used as an effective hair remedy to thicker looking hair and has the potential to promote healthier hair.
- High-molecular weight hyaluronic acid is intensely hydrating, helping to actively pull the appearance of moisture to the surface of the hair, making it perfect for nourishing dry, damaged, colored, sun-exposed or frizzy hair. On top of ultimate hydration, hyaluronic acid has a filling and restorative effect on your hair, promoting the appearance of thick, voluminous hair, delivered with a sleek, smooth and healthy finish.
- Ethyl panthenol has been clinically tested to deliver visibly thicker looking hair. A gold standard moisturizing agent and powerful source of Vitamin B5, the bioactive proteins, vitamins and amino acids in ethyl panthenol nourish the hair, strengthens and reduces the appearance of split ends.
Bhringraj, an ayurvedic herb, derived from the sunflower family, is another shine-inducing ingredient in our strengthening hair serum. High in Vitamin E and packed with flavonoids, phytosterols, and coumestans, natural compounds that work together to nourish dense and voluminous hair follicles, Bhringraj helps to contribute to soft and shiny hair, as well as a nourished scalp.
- Passiflora edulis seed, derived from the seeds of the passionfruit, is an effective yet natural alternative to harsh silicones. High in linoleic acid and lycopene, the passiflora edulis seed delivers smoothing, taming, and nourishing qualities, nurturing dry, dehydrated and damaged hair and scalps, while its lightweight qualities also ensure it is suitable for fine hair.
- Pumpkin seed helps hair appear more voluminous, while simultaneously nourishing both roots and ends. The ingredient, containing omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids, helps to revitalize and strengthen hair while reducing the appearance of split ends and dry and damaged hair. Thicker looking, more resilient hair, with extra shine.
- Crambe abyssinica seed phytosterol esters, derived from the crambe plant, delivers moisture and hydration. This potent ingredient improves the appearance of hair elasticity, resiliency, condition and enhances shine - leaving hair hydrated, vibrant and strong.
- Monoi is a lightweight moisturizing agent, packed full of antioxidants and high in vitamin E. This natural ingredient, derived from the Tahitian Tiare Gardenia Flower, is deeply hydrating and conditioning, working to deeply nourish and hydrate dry and damaged hair to restore intense shine, helping to deliver longer, stronger and healthier looking hair.
holi (locks) is a treatment oil and is NOT a styling oil. This means that it is to be left in hair for a minimum of 8-12 hours and then you wash, style and finish with silk (hair) peptides.
CRUELTY-FREE | GLUTEN-FREE | ORGANIC | WILD-CRAFTED| NON-GMO | ECOCERT
HOW TO USE: Shake before use. Use 1 to 2 full droppers for whole-head application. Massage into scalp all the way through the ends of your hair. Apply up to 4 times weekly, ideally at bedtime. Gently massage the serum in circular motions for about 15 minutes and leave it in hair for at least 30 minutes. Best when used overnight. Wash and condition hair after use.
Jena’s Notes: I like to leave this overnight for 8-12 hours and then rinse it out. If I apply it during the day, I towel dry my hair, I apply holi (locks) from my scalp to the mid-section of my hair, apply hair (silk) peptides to the mid-section to ends of my hair and then rinse it out at night.
*in case of contact with eyes or stinging of the skin, rinse thoroughly with water.
ABOUT THE BRAND: Luxurious beauty regimens that nurture the skin. With a focus on quality and efficacy, all of Agent Nateur skincare is made with ageless European active ingredients that have been clinically tested, ensuring their safety and potency. Every Agent Nateur product is organic or wild-crafted, non-GMO, cruelty-free, and Ecocert certified. Each formulation is abundant in natural vitamins, minerals, oils, and plant extracts purchased—with no expense spared—from only the most reputable sources, setting a precedent for natural beauty companies around the world. Every ingredient included has been chosen for its purity, efficacy, and potency. Originating from France, Germany, Switzerland, Bulgaria, and other European countries, each active ingredient is of the highest quality, guaranteeing visible improvement in skin texture, clarity, and brightness.
citrullus lanatus (watermelon) seed, cucurbita pepo (pumpkin) seed, camellia sinensis leaf (green tea), equisetum arvense (horsetail), eclipta alba, emblica officinalis (amla) fruit, hibiscus sabdariffa (hibiscus) seed, coco-caprylate, copaifera officinalis (balsam copaiba) resin (and) passiflora edulis seed, glycerin, aqua, sodium metabisulfite, larix europaea wood, glycine, zinc chloride, camellia sinensis leaf, alcohol denat, panthenyl ethyl ether, inositol, milk protein, lactose, acetyl cysteine, acetyl methionine, sodium citrate, citric acid, butylene glycol, dextran, acetyl tetrapeptide-3 (and) trifolium pratense (clover) flower), rosa damascena, amber, cucumis sativus (cucumber) fruit), citrus paradisi (grapefruit), santalum album, vanila planifolia fruit, *benzyl alcohol, *dehydroacetic acid
*Ecocert approved in Europe for organic cosmetics
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (email@example.com) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at firstname.lastname@example.org.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.
Love everything about that product
So far so good
Only used it once but love the smell. Can't wait to see results