Provides buildable coverage in 45 shades; a match for everyone.
For All Skin Types
Satin Matte Foundation provides buildable coverage in 45 shades. Created from four hypoallergenic ingredients, our buildable mineral foundation enhances your complexion while evening your skin tone. With 45 shades, there is a foundation match for everyone.
VEGAN | CRUELTY FREE | GLUTEN FREE | FREE FROM SULFATES, PARABENS, PHTHALATES, SYNTHETIC FRAGRANCES, AND ARTIFICIAL COLORS.
HOW TO FIND YOUR COLOUR:
- Cool: Our Cool range has the broadest range of depth with foundation shades for the fairest skin tones and deepest skin tones. Our Cool shades match well with slightly pink undertones.
- Neutral: Our Neutral shades suit those with cool peach undertones. Our Neutral range is slightly more yellow than Cool shades, but still falls on the cooler end of the spectrum when compared to Beige or Warm.
- Beige: Beige range works with most neutral peach undertones. It’s slightly warmer than our Neutral range, but not quite as golden-toned as our Warm range. If Olive shades are close, but not quite right, you will find a match with Beige.
- Warm: Our Warm shades of Satin Matte Foundation flatter those with a subtle yellow undertones. If you find that foundation shades sometimes appear pink on your skin, our Warm range will be the match for you.
- Olive: If you try Neutral shades or Beige shades and find that they aren't quite right, Olive may be the match for you. Our Olive line usually suits those with neutral brown undertones. Please note that Olive shades run deeper than other undertones.
- 1: Fair skin. You easily burn in the sun. You likely wear the lightest shade in other brands, or often find shades appear too dark.
- 2: Fair to light skin. You may burn with initial sun exposure. You are likely the lightest or second lightest shade in other lines.
- 3: Light skin. You can build a tan with regular exposure, but may initially burn. Perhaps you wear the second or third shade in most other lines.
- 4: Light-medium skin, rarely burn, and tan well. If you often fall in between light and medium shades depending on the season, you’ll find a match in here.
- 5: True medium skin. You tan easily and never burn. You’re the inspiration behind the term “bronze goddess.”
- 6: Medium to deep. While your skin may deepen with sun exposure, you don't ever burn.
- 7: Deep. You are likely the deepest or next-to-deepest shade in other foundation lines.
- 8 and 9: Though you may have had trouble finding a deep enough shade in the past, those days are behind you. This selection of deeply pigmented shades are formulated to match your rich skin tone.
HOW TO USE: Apply powder foundation to the skin by using the Alima Pure Foundation brush. Swirl the brush into sifted product, gently tapping off the excess. Buff foundation using circular motions on the skin, covering the skins surface evenly. Layer the foundation for buildable coverage in pigmented areas. Can be used alone or overtop of liquid foundations as a setting powder for fuller coverage.
SIZE: 0.23 oz/ 6.5 g
ABOUT THE BRAND: Alima Pure cosmetics are crafted from minimal ingredients for maximum impact. Designed for the modern, confident woman, our cosmetics are luxurious, high-performance, and made from only the purest natural ingredients. We seek to redefine makeup as an empowering tool of self-expression through our diverse range of foundation shades and inspiring colors. Your makeup should be able to do many things at once, just like you. Alima Pure is a luxurious, natural, mineral makeup brand. Alima Pure is also cruelty-free where none of their products or ingredients are tested on animals and they do not sell in countries that require animal testing. Almost all of Alima Pure‘s mineral makeup are vegan and do not contain any animal-derived ingredients with the exception of a few cosmetics which contain beeswax, carmine, or lanolin.
Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Zinc Oxide (CI 77947), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (email@example.com) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at firstname.lastname@example.org.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.
I don’t use any liquid foundation. I love this. Looks natural and still has coverage ☺️
It took a bit of a learning curve, but I now live this stuff. You'll have to learn what method of application is best for you. But I don't think I've ever loved the look of foundation on my skin more then with this one. And despite being over 40, and now dealing with larger pores or texture or fine lines, I'm still really impressed. I have oily, combination skin, and I only started using this 2 months ago. So I'll see how it is in my cold central Canadian winters - but for now, I'm really impressed.
Alima Pure powder foundation is THE best powder foundation ever. You can wear it alone. It offers great coverage and NEVER look cakey. Gives a natural good looking skin!
Alima Pure powder foundation is amazing! There are so many different undertones and shades, I was able to find my perfect summer shade in beige 3. The foundation looks beautiful on the skin. It's not powdery or dry looking. On my skin, it looks like a liquid foundation! Love it.
Love Love Love all my new products thank you! Nice and clean beauty <3