1000 Roses Rosewater Mask - Sensitive
This revitalizing mask, with alpine rose stem cells, delivers essential hydration and dermal vitality to soothe and nourish sensitive skin as pomegranate uplifts tone and hyaluronic acid and aloe vera help revive skin's moisture barrier for a flawless looking complexion.
For All Skin Types
Experience natural innovation that is Fruit Stem Cell Science® and the powerful soothing complex of Magnolia Bark, Boswellin Extract & Sodium Hyaluronate to help calm, soften and hydrate a delicate skin type. Dermatologist tested, the Sensitive 1000 Roses® Range has been formulated with a precise combination of Alpine Rose, Grape and Heirloom Apple Fruit Stem Cells to rejuvenate and protect. Infused with a beautiful delicate scent of Rose the Sensitive Range is perfect for a delicate, easily irritated and normal skin type.
- Rose Distillate: Derived from rose petals. Provides lasting hydration with antiseptic properties help soothe sensitive and delicate skin.
- Rosehip Oil: Derived from the extract of wild roses; essential fatty acids (linolenic and omega-3’s) hydrates, rejuvenates, smoothes, firms and protects to support healthy skin.
- Hyaluronic Acid: Derived from potatoes; regulates and balances the level of hydration of skin. It forms a moisturizing, non-occlusive layer of moisture on the skin.
- Pomegranate Oil: Derived from the seeds of the pomegranate fruit; smoothes superficial wrinkles and promotes skin elasticity. Soothes, supports healthy cell membranes, while strengthening and promoting collagen for firm and smooth skin.
98% NATURE DERIVED | NON-GMO | NON-COMEDOGENIC | HYPO-ALLERGENIC | VEGAN | GLUTEN FREE | CRUELTY-FREE
HOW TO USE: Apply evenly to clean, dry or damp skin. Leave for 10-20 minutes. Rinse with cool water.
SIZE: 1.7oz / 50g | 0.28oz / 8g
ABOUT THE BRAND:Welcome to the world of natural innovation and the latest ingredient biotechnology. Andalou Naturals believe's that you deserve results, and that you should never have to compromise your ethics in favour of efficacy. The founder of the brand, Stacey Kelly Egide was passionate about pushing the boundaries of beauty, science and the empowerment of women. Fruit Stem Cell Science is their signature innovation and is formulated within their products, with unique and innovative ingredients such as Turmeric, Kombucha, Purple Carrot and Probiotics to provide skincare solutions to target your skincare concerns.
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Purified Water (Aqua), Rosa Damascena (Rose) Flower Distillate*, Vegetable Glycerin, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Fruit Oil*, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Seed Oil*, Stearic Acid, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Plant Stem Cells (Alpine Rose, Malus Domestica, Solar Vitis) and BioActive Berry Complex*, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Fruit Juice*, Panthenol, Allantoin, Soothing Complex: [Sodium Hyaluronate, Magnolia Officinalis Bark Extract, Boswellia Serrata (Boswellin) Extract], Tocopherol, Bisabolol, Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Leaf Extract*, Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Extract*, Phenethyl Alcohol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Rose Isolates, Vanilla Isolates, Pelargonium Graveolens (Rose Geranium) Flower Oil*, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil*
*Certified Organic Ingredients Fair Trade Ingredients
Expedited Shipping Time:
Processing Time: 1-3 Days.
Shipping Time: 2-10 Days.
Receiving Time = Processing Time + Shipping Time
You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email or Facebook messenger once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch via email or phone. We do not ship orders via untracked shipping.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your instock item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at email@example.com.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.