The blemish-fighting, purifying clay cleanser, suitable for every skin type.
Re-introducing fan-favorite ClearCalm Clarifying Clay Cleanser, now in Post-Consumer Recycled packaging in line with our Zero Waste by 2021 Pledge. With a rich Kaolin Clay base, this non-foaming cleanser works to draw out impurities and excess oil, while cleansing Willow Bark Extract helps to minimize pore appearance, while ridding the skin of environmental pollution and daily blemish-causing dirt buildup. Formulated to be non-drying this cleanser actively fights blemishes without harshness or creating redness - making it ideal for teenage or sensitive skin types.
By rebalancing excess oil and removing environmental pollution, dirt and dead skin, ClearCalm Clarifying Clay Cleanser is a preventative solution to reduce face-covering-induced breakouts or ‘maskne’.
- Provides lightweight hydration that feels nourishing.
- Calms blemish-prone skin.
- Reduces the appearance of dark spots and hyperpigmentation.
- Kaolin Clay detoxifies, drawing out impurities and excess sebum.
- Willow Bark helps minimize pore appearance.
- Mayblossom Extract helps keep skin clear.
HOW TO USE: AM and PM, with damp hands, gently massage onto clean face and neck for 1-2 minutes before rinsing.
Alternatively, use as a ten-minute mask to help clear and calm a blemish-prone area. If wearing makeup, use Clean Jelly Oil Cleanser first to remove makeup, then follow up with Clarifying Clay Cleanser.
ABOUT THE BRAND: Ingredients your skin would choose, from sustainable sources and sustainably packaged - cause great skincare shouldn’t cost the earth, right? ‘Clean’ is at the heart of all Ren Skincare products. Giving you visible results from skincare that isn’t full of harmful ingredients. Ingredients that work with your skin, without causing irritation. Ren Skincare is created for all skin types (yes, even sensitive) with pH balanced formulas that won’t upset your skin. Bottles made with Ocean Plastic, tubes made from post-consumer-recycled plastic and designed for circular recycling.
Aqua (Water), Kaolin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Cetearyl Glucoside, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Salix Nigra (Willow) Bark Extract, Zinc Gluconate, Bisabolol, Oryzanol, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Leptospermum Scoparium Branch/Leaf, Tocopherol, Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Oil, Xanthan Gum, Crataegus Oxyacantha Stem Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Glucose, Lactobacillus, Sodium Chloride, Lactoperoxidase, Glucose Oxidase, Lactic Acid, Linalool
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (email@example.com) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at firstname.lastname@example.org.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.
Recommended For You