A blissfully, hydrating cleanser that softens & smoothes the skin.
"Hydrated skin that looks clean & glowy."
For All Skin Types
Gently remove free radicals and impurities while moisturizing the skin with this balancing cream cleanser. Crafted from chemical-free, antioxidant-rich ingredients, this Certified Vegan formula rejuvenates and hydrates while working to eliminate signs of aging.
- Organic Jojoba Oil - This natural moisturizer closely resembles our skin’s own lubricant, sebum, and is readily absorbed into the skin. Works to help provide a protective barrier through its antimicrobial and nourishing properties.
- Orchid Extract - Rich in minerals and moisturizing compounds that have long been used for their protective and reparative effects. Orchid extract is believed by many to contain an agent that slows the flower's degeneration, allowing the orchid to bloom for dramatically longer than other flowers.
- Organic Macadamia Oil - This exclusive oil contains high levels of the naturally occurring skin protectant palmitoleic acid, an essential part of sebum, the skin's natural oil. It absorbs quickly into the skin to provide instant moisturizing effects.
- Sodium Hyaluronate - The salt of hyaluronic acid (HA), sodium hyaluronate, has been shown to have better skin penetrating capabilities than HA alone. Works to plump up and moisturize the skin while reducing the appearance of wrinkles.
- Algae Extract - Mineral and antioxidant rich algae extract nourishes aging skin and moisturizes through its water binding properties.
- Sesame Oil - Antioxidant rich sesame oil has long been used in Ayurvedic medicine. It is rich in several potent antioxidants, including vitamin E and vitamin A which help to even skin tone and reduce the appearance of wrinkles. The healing oil also has antibacterial properties which make it helpful in preventing abnormal bacterial growth on the skin.
- Green Tea - Protects against free radical damage while aiding in the skin’s resilience.
- Sodium PCA- Derived from amino acids, sodium PCA is a naturally occurring humectant in the skin with high water absorbing qualities. Works to effectively hydrate the skin by absorbing and binding moisture to the skin.
- Shea Butter - Used in Africa for centuries for its moisturizing and anti-inflammatory qualities, shea butter is a rich source of the powerful antioxidants vitamin A & E, as well as crucial fatty acids important in retaining skin elasticity. Recent studies also suggest that cinnamic acid, found in Shea butter, can help reduce the effects of photoaging.
NATURAL | VEGAN | CRUELTY-FREE | GMO FREE
HOW TO USE: Massage into the skin for 30 seconds. Rinse.
ABOUT THE BRAND: It used to be that you had two choices when it came to skin care Choose a traditional brand with sophisticated anti-aging actives but run the risk of exposing your body to harmful synthetic additives, or choose a natural skin care line that while safe, did little more than hydrate the skin. The Mad Hippie formulates the products with two things in mind safety and efficacy. And, while many skin care lines utilize simply 12 active ingredients, requiring a person to buy a multitude of different products. Mad Hippie packs each and every bottle chockfull of anti-aging actives, all formulated to complement one another & work in synergy. Mad Hippie products are an all-natural & safe way to improve the appearance of your skin - by putting in only the good stuff & none of the bad, Mad Hippie offers a breakthrough in battling skin discolouration & wrinkles.
Deionized Water, Sesame Oil (Sesamum Indicum), Caprylic/capric Triglycerides, Shea Butter (Butyrospermum Parkii), Cetearyl Glucoside, Carrageenan Gum, Vegetable Glycerin, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium PCA, Green Tea (Camellia Sinensis Leaf), Jojoba (Simmondsia Chinensis), Squalene, Organic Macadamia Oil (Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil), Organic Jojoba Oil (Simmondsia Chinesis), Yeast Extract, Glucosamine HCL, Vitamin E (Tocopheryl), Sodium Hyaluronate, Algae Extract, Orchid Extract (Orchis Mascula), Titanium Dioxide.
Expedited Shipping Time:
Processing Time: 1-3 Days.
Shipping Time: 2-10 Days.
Receiving Time = Processing Time + Shipping Time
You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email or Facebook messenger once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch via email or phone. We do not ship orders via untracked shipping.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your instock item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (email@example.com) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at firstname.lastname@example.org.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.
This cleanser along with the vitamin c and exfoliating serum has gotten rid of my dark spots and is quickly healing my hyperpigmentation, it smells great as well
Used as second cleanse. Skin feels great after, soft and smooth. Would repurchase:)