CONCEAL+ treatment concealer is a full coverage concealer that goes beyond just camouflaging problematic skin by working in harmony with your skin to improve its look and condition.
The plant-powered blend of Phyto Elastin, Organic Green Tea, Vitamin K, and Licorice Root diminishes the look of blemishes, pigmentation, and fine lines, leaving skin stronger and smoother. The creamy texture blends flawlessly into the skin to provide a potent cover up to areas that need more coverage.
- Plant Elastin: Moisturizes and restores cell structure to smooth skin and improve the appearance of fine lines.
- Vitamin K: Diminishes dark circles under the eyes and redness by improving the conditions in the delicate system of the skin.
- Licorice Root: Gently brightens and soothes the skin by fading darkness and preventing further sun damage and pigmentation.
- Green Tea: A powerful antioxidant to protect against free-radical damage and minimize the appearance of sun damage.
VEGAN | CRUELTY-FREE | GLUTEN FREE | ORGANIC | PLANT BASED | SILICONE FREE
- C1 - Fair with Neutral Undertones
- C2 - Light Cool with Peach Undertones
- C2.5 - Light with Neutral Undertones
- C2.7 - Light Warm with Golden Undertones
- C3 - Light-Medium Cool with Peach Undertones
- C3.5 - Medium with Neutral Undertones
- C3.7 - Medium Warm with Golden Undertones
- C4 - Medium-Tan with Neutral Undertones
- C4.5 - Tan Neutral with Soft Olive Undertones
- C4.7 - Tan Warm with Golden Undertones
- C5 - Tan-Deep Neutral with Soft Olive Undertones
- C5.7 - Deep Warm with Golden Undertones
- C6 - Deep Neutral with Soft Olive Undertones
- C6.7 - Rich Warm with Golden Undertones
- C7 - Rich Neutral with Soft Olive Undertones
- C7.5 - Rich Deep with Red Undertones
- C8 - Rich Deep with Neutral Undertones
- C9 - Rich Deep Warm with Golden Undertones
HOW TO USE: Apply concealer using a dab/pat motion until desired coverage is achieved, then blend evenly. Use the Fitglow Beauty Conceal + Correct 2-in-1 Vegan Brush to seamlessly blend concealer to erase the look of dark circles, blemishes, and skin imperfections. The uniquely shaped professional vegan bristles blend and soften product without removing pigment creating a flawless complexion. Can be worn alone or with the Vita-Active Foundation.
ABOUT THE BRAND: Fitglow Beauty is all about plant-based ingredients with a purpose. Improve and transform your skin with evidence-based formulas that work with skin cells in a synergistic way to deliver what your skin cells need to thrive. Organic, cruelty free, gluten free is just a cherry on top of the plant based science goodness in every product. Think of it as the best fitness and nutrition plan delivered directly to your skin. Organic, cruelty free, gluten free... is just a cherry on top of the plant based science goodness in every product.
Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil *, Cera Alba (Beeswax)* , Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil*, Lauryl Laurate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Phytoelastin PF (Plant Elastin), Water, Phospholipids & Phytonadione (Vitamin K Liposome ) , Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Caffeine, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract (Green Tea Extract ) *, Glycyrrhiza Glabra Root Extract (Licorice Root) * May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Yellow Iron Oxide, Red Iron Oxide, Black Iron Oxide, Ultramarine Violet, Chromium Oxide Green, Manganese Violet.
*Certified Organic Ingredients
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at email@example.com.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.
I got this in C1. Pros: Really good coverage. It's definitely a thick formula while still being a liquid. A little goes a long way. Doesn't separate. Is long lasting. Tone is actually neutral. Most 'neutral toned' organic concealers I've tried are still way too warm or cool. Or are orange... Con: C1 is VERY fair. I'm usually the lightest or second lightest foundation shade in most foundations and this is too light for me. If you have snow white skin this will probably work for you. It's even a bit too light for me to use as an under eye concealer unless I only use a teeny amount or mix with my liquid foundation. When I first got it I used it for a few weeks to conceal redness on my chin and under my nose (very sparingly. Like one little dot under my nose and two-three on my chin and spread out with a fanned concealer brush and topped with powder mineral foundation) and I'm pretty sure it broke me out. I wasn't mixing with my liquid foundation at this point either and that foundation doesn't break me out. I also hardly ever get acne under my nose so if I'm breaking out there it's probably due to a product. If I didn't break out I would probably try C2.5 because everything else about it is great.
I love this concealer! Great coverage and doesn't crease.
One of my favourite fitglow products
Little goes a long way!
Shade range increase
Happy to see that Fitglow has expanded their shade range to now include golden (yellow) undertones. I love the conceal+ formula but would always have to mix it with their eyebright (yellow colour corrector) product to reduce the pink undertones. I do find the conceal+ to be much lighter than it looks in the pictures so if you are debating between two colours go with the darker choice.
This is the best concealer I've used. It covers my dark circles and any blemishes perfectly. Plus it goes on super smooth and has a nice creamy texture for easy application. I highly recommend this Fitglow concealer!