Formulated with super-hydrating tremella mushroom and vegan squalane, PINK CLOUD Soft Moisture Cream helps support a healthy skin barrier and leaves skin feeling soft and plump with a natural-dewy finish.
For Normal to Dry Skin Types
The blend of humectant + oil creates a super-hydrating moisturizer that supports a healthy skin barrier so skin stays soft, smooth, and looks plump.
- TREMELLA MUSHROOM: An alternative to hyaluronic acid that holds up to 500X its weight in water to leave skin feeling plump with hydration. Rich in natural sugars, tremella mushroom has been scientifically shown to help skin retain water better than topical hyaluronic acid.
- VEGAN SQUALANE: A non-comedogenic oil derived from olives that helps lock in moisture and defend the skin barrier from moisture loss
- MOROCCAN ROSE: Helps soothe skin and adds a light floral scent
VEGAN | CRUELTY-FREE | GLUTEN-FREE | NATURAL | CERTIFIED ORGANIC INGREDIENTS
HOW TO USE: Massage into skin after cleansing with Pink Cloud Cleanser. and applying Cloud Jelly Serum. Follow with your favourite Herbivore oil to help seal in hydration and create a custom routine. Suitable for use both AM + PM.
SIZE: 1.7 oz / 50ml
Store upright in a cool, dry place and out of direct sunlight.
ABOUT THE BRAND: In addition to creating products that give you noticeable results, Herbivore Botanicals creates these products with personal rejuvenation and a little indulgence in mind. Bathing and skincare rituals should be enjoyable — a way to carve out some much-needed downtime in your hectic routine. From thoughtfully designed packaging and labels that really allow the ingredients to shine through, to intoxicating scents and luxurious textures, you'll love your skincare and bathing routines. Herbivore products contain the finest all-natural ingredients, with an emphasis on ingredients that are plant-based, organic, and food-grade. Each ingredient is included for a therapeutic reason.
Aqua/Water/Eau, Rosa Damascena Flower Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Coconut Alkanes, Glyceryl Caprylate, Glycerin, Squalane, Glyceryl Stearate, Isoamyl Laurate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Tremella Fuciformis Sporocarp Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Juice, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Eclipta Prostrata Extract, Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract, Moringa Oleifera Seed Oil, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Cetearyl Glucoside, Cellulose Gum, Tapioca Starch, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Citronellol, Geraniol
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (email@example.com) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at firstname.lastname@example.org.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.
It makes my skin so smooth and dewy!
Holy Grail Moisturizer
I ADORE every single thing about this moisturizer. I am going on my 4th bottle and will inevitably repurchase this over and over. It smells amazing, it's rich but lightweight, hydrating, the texture isn't greasy, and it leaves my skin feeling refreshed and rejuvenated.
Great cream for most of the year
I’ve used this for a couple of years now and love how it soaks in fast and moisturises with out feeling greasy or sticky. I do have to switch to a more moisturizing cream for winter but it’s very cold where I live.