Activated Bamboo Charcoal does wonders to deeply cleanse and detoxify.
Drawing impurities and toxins from deep within your pores with its powerful absorption properties, it gives an amazing deep clean while also naturally and gently exfoliating. Bamboo Charcoal is gentle, but effective, and works especially well to clean and care for oily, combination and blemish prone skin types.
- Activated Bamboo Charcoal: Activated Bamboo Charcoal has a lot to offer. First of all, it is extremely absorbent — its molecules are very porous, though smooth on skin, and great at catching all they come into contact with. Activated charcoal (charcoal that is steamed at a high temperature), prior to use, has an extremely large surface area — one ounce of activated Bamboo Charcoal can have a surface area of thousands of square feet. The incredible surface area and absorption power of the charcoal gives it the ability to purify all that it comes into contact with: air, water, and skin.
- Tea Tree Essential Oil: Tea tree oil is derived from the leaves of the tea tree. When tea tree oil is applied to the skin topically, it helps fight infections such as acne and fungal infections of the nail (onychomycosis). The chemicals in tea tree oil kill bacteria and fungus, and reduce allergic skin reactions.
- Bergamot Essential Oil: Bergamot oil is a unique, sophisticated, sweet and tangy citrus oil. It also helps to balance the skin's oil production, making it very beneficial for combination/oily skin types.
VEGAN | CRUELTY-FREE | GLUTEN-FREE | NATURAL | CERTIFIED ORGANIC INGREDIENTS
Herbivore products are truly natural, vegan, and cruelty-free. They contain no synthetic ingredients— this includes no dyes, no fragrances, and no synthetic preservatives. Additionally, they are concentrated blends containing no fillers and using the minimum amount of ingredients necessary to achieve the maximum results.
HOW TO USE: Lather with water between hands, and apply generously to face and body. This soap is gentle enough to use every day.
SIZE: 4oz / 113g
ABOUT THE BRAND: In addition to creating products that give you noticeable results, Herbivore Botanicals creates these products with personal rejuvenation and a little indulgence in mind. Bathing and skincare rituals should be enjoyable — a way to carve out some much-needed downtime in your hectic routine. From thoughtfully designed packaging and labels that really allow the ingredients to shine through, to intoxicating scents and luxurious textures, you'll love your skincare and bathing routines. Herbivore products contain the finest all-natural ingredients, with an emphasis on ingredients that are plant-based, organic, and food-grade. Each ingredient is included for a therapeutic reason.
Saponified Oils of Cocos nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Olea europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Elaeis guineensis (Sustainable Palm) Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Kaolinite (White Clay), Activated Bamboo Charcoal, Melaleuca alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Citrus bergamia (Bergamot) Essential Oil.
Expedited Shipping Time:
Processing Time: 1-3 Days.
Shipping Time: 2-10 Days.
Receiving Time = Processing Time + Shipping Time
You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email or Facebook messenger once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch via email or phone. We do not ship orders via untracked shipping.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your instock item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at email@example.com.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.