Glowcurrant Booster is a powerful facial oil that brightens and restores the skin. Rich in salicin, vitamins and fatty acids, it leaves skin looking and feeling healthier, smoother and glowing.
All skin types, particularly those with dull skin, uneven skin tone or texture.
- BRIGHTENING: White Willow Bark, a natural source of Salicin, helps create a brighter, smoother and more refined complexion. Rich in Vitamin E and Omega 3, Camelina Seed Oil is a great protector against free radical damage, helping improve skin tone for healthy looking skin.
- NOURISHING: Gamma-linolenic Acid in the Blackcurrant Seed Oil soothes and calms the skin. Blackcurrant Seed Oil is enriched with fatty acids that help improve skin barrier function, skin smoothness, firmness and elasticity.
- MOISTURISING: Blackcurrant Seed Oil has been proven to improve transepidermal water loss by 20%. Camelina Seed Oil is an excellent moisturizer.
VEGAN | CRUELTY-FREE | 100% NATURAL | FREE FROM SYNTHETICS
HOW TO USE: Mix 2-3 drops of the facial oil into serums, moisturisers or masks. Alternatively, apply directly to clean, dry skin after cleansing. Use daily, in the morning or evening.
Due to the inclusion of white willow bark - a potent active, we recommend patch testing for all skin types, especially those with very sensitive skin.
SIZE: 1.69oz / 50ml
SUSTAINABILITY: Glowcurrant Booster is the world’s first carbon negative skincare product*.
With an impressive -5.9g of CO2e per product, Glowcurrant Booster saves the equivalent carbon emissions created by charging an iPhone11 twice. Its negative carbon emissions have been audited by the Carbon Trust.
*Due to its unique, first-to-market production methods. Glowcurrant Booster’s carbon footprint is negative because it is made using low-carbon ingredients and sequesters carbon throughout its supply chain from cradle-to-gate. It does not rely on or involve any carbon offsetting.
Ingredients All of Glowcurrant Booster’s ingredients are from the UK and 87% of the formulation is upcycled, a by-product of the juicing industry. Upcycling negates the need for a secondary supply chain to grow the seeds in order to access the oil, meaning there’s no doubling up and therefore dramatically reduced energy consumption.
The white willow bark used in Glowcurrant Booster is from Castle Farm, Herefordshire UK. Harvested by hand, it grows in abundance, and was originally planted to encourage biodiversity near a stream- supporting insect populations.
Packaging: From cap to carton, Glowcurrant Booster’s innovative packaging truly sets a new standard for eco-minded brands:
Compostable cap: The booster boasts a new-to-market Vivomer cap and nozzle, that uses bacteria abundant in both marine and soil environments. At the end of its life, these microbes see it as a food source and consume the cap, meaning it degrades in normal environments without emitting greenhouse gases or leaving behind any microplastics. In at home compost the cap will eat itself within 52 weeks and in general waste the cap will be gone within 3 years.
Sugarcane bottle & carton: A carbon negative material that is 100% recyclable. The carton is made from a unique tree-free paper with a natural finish that does not use whitening or dying chemicals, saving 12.6% energy and 13% water vs bleached sugarcane.
Did you know? Sugarcane sequesters carbon: for every 1kg of sugarcane grown, 3kgs of carbon are absorbed from the atmosphere.
Production: Manufactured using 100% green energy, mainly wind (70%) and solar (10%).
ABOUT THE BRAND: BYBI Beauty is a UK based beauty brand, created by Elsie and Dominika, the bloggers behind Clean Beauty Insiders. BYBI Beauty is a skincare brand who formulate clean and efficacious products, designed to optimize your skin’s health. But alongside that we are also a values-driven brand who are trying to create change in an old-fashioned industry. They are striving to do better when it comes to our planet; be that through our raw materials, packaging or suppliers, whilst committing to only using 100% natural, vegan and cruelty-free ingredients.
Ribes Nigrum (Blackcurrant) Seed Oil, Camelina Sativa Seed Oil, Salix Alba Bark Extract.
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (email@example.com) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at firstname.lastname@example.org.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.