High-Spreadability Pigment Suspension System with Very High Coverage.
The shades are divided into four categories: 1 for lighter tones, 2 for medium tones, 3 for dark/deep tones, and 4 for deeper tones. Each category is then classified further by a second digit from 0 to 4 to indicate depth within each category. Finally, a letter is added to the shade code to identify the undertone: P (Pink) and R (Red) indicate cool undertones; N indicates a Neutral tone; Y (Yellow) indicates a warm undertone.
Note: The Ordinary Concealer has been formulated to be slightly lighter in comparison to our offerings within our Serum/Coverage foundations.
Water-Free | Alcohol-Free | Oil-Free | Silicone-Free | Vegan | Gluten-Free | Cruelty-Free
- 1.0 N: Very Fair, Neutral.
- 1.0 NS: Very Fair, Neutral with Silver Highlights.
- 1.0 P: Very Fair, Pink Undertones.
- 1.1 N: Fair, Neutral.
- 1.1 P: Fair, Pink Undertones.
- 1.2 N: Light, Neutral.
- 1.2 P: Light, Pink Undertones.
- 1.2 Y: Light, Yellow Undertones.
- 1.2 YG: Light, Yellow Undertones with Gold Highlights.
- 2.0 N: Light Medium, Neutral.
- 2.0 P: Light Medium, Pink Undertones.
- 2.0 YG: Light Medium, Yellow Undertones with Gold Highlights.
- 2.1 P: Medium, Pink Undertones.
- 2.1 Y: Medium, Yellow Undertones.
- 2.2 P: Medium, Pink Undertones.
- 2.2 Y: Medium, Yellow Undertones.
- 2.3 N: Medium, Neutral.
- 2.3 P: Medium, Pink Undertones.
- 2.3 Y: Medium, Yellow Undertones.
- 3.0 N: Medium Dark, Neutral.
- 3.0 P: Medium Dark, Pink Undertones.
- 3.0 R: Medium Dark, Red Undertones.
- 3.0 Y: Medium Dark, Yellow Undertones.
3.1 R: Dark, Red Undertones.
- 3.1 Y: Dark, Yellow Undertones.
- 3.2 N: Deep, Neutral.
- 3.2 R: Deep, Red Undertones.
- 3.2 Y: Deep, Yellow Undertones.
- 3.3 R: Deep, Red Undertones.
- 3.3 Y: Deep, Yellow Undertones.
- 3.4 R: Deep, Red Undertones.
- 3.4 Y: Deep, Yellow Undertones.
- 4.0 R: Very Deep, Red Undertones.
- 4.0 Y: Very Deep, Yellow Undertones.
- 4.1 N: Very Deep, Neutral.
- 4.1 R: Very Deep, Red Undertones.
HOW TO CHOOSE YOUR SHADE:
The shades are divided into 4 categories:
- 1 for lighter tones
- 2 for medium tones
- 3 for dark/deep tones
- 4 for deeper tones.
Each category is then classified further by a second digit, from 0 to 4, to indicate depth within each category.
Finally, a letter is added to the shade code to identify the undertone:
- P (Pink) and R (Red) to indicate cool undertones for lighter and darker shades respectively
- N indicates a Neutral tone
- Y (Yellow) indicates a warm undertone
Each shade code has a descriptive name as well. For example, 1.2P is Light with Pink Undertones while 3.0Y is Medium Dark with Yellow Undertones.
Three of the shades have an additional letter at the end. These shades use natural-looking and exceptionally fine dispersions of metallic effect pigments for added highlight and radiance:
- S indicates Silver highlights
- G indicates Gold highlights
HOW TO USE: Apply to imperfections, blemishes, or the under-eye area.
ABOUT THE BRAND: The Ordinary products are packed with ingredients that effectively work to make your skin appear healthier. It doesn’t matter if you’re looking for facial toners or serums, The Ordinary has something for anyone who’s obsessed with skincare. Create by DECIEM, a humble and happy umbrella of good beauty brands. The Ordinary is an evolving collection of treatments offering familiar, effective clinical technologies positioned to raise pricing and communication integrity in skincare. The brand was created to celebrate integrity in its most humble and true form. Its offering is pioneering, not in the familiar technologies it uses, but in its honesty and integrity. The Ordinary is born to disallow commodity to be disguised as ingenuity. The Ordinary is "Clinical formulations with integrity".
THE ORDINARY IS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR DISCOUNTS
Aqua (Water), Caprylyl Methicone, Dimethicone, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, Cetyl Diglyceryl Tris(Trimethylsiloxy)silylethyl Dimethicone, Dimethicone/Bis-Isobutyl PPG-20 Crosspolymer, PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Polysilicone-11, C12-14 Pareth-12, Dipropylene Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Tocopherol, Sodium Chloride, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin. May Contain [+/-]: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Tin Oxide, Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Mica, Triethoxycaprylylsilane.
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at email@example.com.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.
It seems to have great coverage, does require re-apply during the day. The color seems to be different that their foundation, I ordered 1.1 where I wear a 1.0 N in foundation, though the concealer was lighter. You’ll likely need to order at least a few points darker for skin match.
Very high coverage and matte can be a drying. I would recommend to be cautious if you have dry skin and do more of a moisturizing prep before use. I bought this for under the eyes and unfortunately this is not compatible with my skin around the eyes but works well for spot concealing.
I use this product for brightening under eye. My skin tone is brown with olive undertones, 3.0y is about 3 shades lighter than my skin tone. This concealer is high coverage matte and does not crease once set with powder.
2.3p, finally the perfect shade
I normally wear a light-medium neutral tone and finally found the correct The Ordinary concealer shade! I love the coverage. Nice, especially for the price.
Great Coverage Color lighter then expected
This concealer has great coverage and I haven't had issues with setting it however the color was much lighter in person then appeared on the online swatch.