Ideal for dull, dry and brittle locks, it is known to add shine and provide deep hydration.
Restores and protects, adds shine.
While we all know about quinoas many health benefits, not everyone knows that the ancient grains high lysine content is known to promote hair growth and repair. Featuring an aroma that reminds us of guava and berries, ATTITUDE's Super leaves Moisture Rich Conditioner is enriched with quinoa and jojoba proteins to help nourish, moisturize, repair and protect hair. Ideal for dull, dry and brittle locks, it is known to add shine and provide deep hydration. EWG Verified, hypoallergenic and dermatologically-tested, Moisture Rich Conditioner includes moringa seed extract, known for its antipollution properties.
- Quinoa and jojoba proteins are full of antioxidants, and are known for their restorative and protective properties – they’ll contribute to make your hair shine!
- Quinoa helps restore hydration and protect color.
- Jojoba helps repair damage and is a natural moisturizer.
- Moringa seed extract, with its cleansing and purifying power, helps decrease the adhesion of pollutants and detoxifies the hair and scalp.
- Aroma that reminds us of guava and berries.
- Our conditioner comes in a squeeze tube, making it easy to use.
- Our surfactants are made of plant-derived glucose and fatty alcohols, free of ethoxylated bi-products contaminated with cancer-causing chemicals (1,4-dioxane and ethylene oxide), such as SLES/SLS.
HOW TO USE: After shampoo, work through hair, then rinse. For optimal hydration results, use the Moisture Rich Shampoo before applying the Conditioner.
ABOUT THE BRAND: ATTITUDE is a Canadian company built on innovation and imagination. All-natural personal care and household products of the highest quality, with the lowest impact on our families and the planet. Available in over 44 countries, ATTITUDE has developed a range of products to meet every family’s needs including Bath & Body, Baby & Kids, Household and Pet Care — all free of ingredients of concern* and full of natural wonder.
Aqua/water/eau, vegetable glycerin, caprylic/capric triglyceride, polyquaternium-10, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, polyglyceryl-2 stearate, dicaprylyl ether, glyceryl stearate, stearyl alcohol, nasturtium officinale (watercress / cresson) extract, tropaeolum majus (Indian cress / capucine) extract, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate, citric acid, maltodextrin, moringa oleifera seed extract, hydrolyzed quinoa, hydrolyzed jojoba protein, triethyl citrate, hexyl salicylate (floral), pentadecalactone (fruit).
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at email@example.com.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.