This award-winning, salon treatment alternative buffs skin, helping to diminish the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and acne scars.
Microdermabrasion is a luxurious skin care treatment that used to be confined to dermatologist offices and high-end spas. The DERMA E Microdermabrasion Scrub brings this luxury home, and has become a customer favorite thanks to its amazing ability to transform the skin, producing superior results. This wonderful exfoliating scrub combines Dead Sea Salt and a fine-textured crystal blend that buffs away dullness and smooths the look of fine lines, wrinkles, roughness and acne scars. The end result is a healthier, more youthful radiance. Microdermabrasion products should be an important part of your skin care routine, and our microdermabrasion scrub is gentle enough to use regularly for maximum effect.
- Dead Sea Salt: This salt helps exfoliate and buff away dead skin. Dead Sea Salt scrubs also provide terrific detoxifying benefits for the skin, and leave it feeling smooth and renewed.
- Citrus Oils: Orange, Lime and Lemon Peel Oils help refresh and soften the skin, reenergizing your complexion so it glows with the appearance of good health.
- Vitamin E: With rich antioxidant powers, this vitamin helps skin retain much-needed moisture so it looks plumped and dewy.
- Grape Seed Oil: Abundant in vitamins, Grape Seed Oil nourishes your skin.
- Kaolin: This clay helps remove impurities from the skin and absorb excess oils in order to help curb breakouts.
- Jojoba Seed Oil: This oil intensely moisturizes skin, and may also promote cell renewal for a complexion that looks revived.
- Sweet Almond Oil: Soothes and conditions the skin so it feels petal soft.
VEGAN | CRUELTY-FREE | GLUTEN-FREE | SOY-FREE
HOW TO USE: Apply to clean, wet skin and gently scrub in a circular motion for up to 1 minute. Avoid the eye area. Use less pressure when scrubbing if you have sensitive skin. Rinse thoroughly with warm water and pat skin dry. Follow up with your preferred DERMA E moisturizer. Use twice a week.
SIZE: 2oz / 56G
ABOUT THE BRAND: At DERMA E, we harness nature’s most effective ingredients. Our products are formulated with the most potent natural antioxidants and targeted vitamin solutions to ensure they deliver unmatched results without the use of harmful chemicals. DERMA E is proud to be a trusted brand when it comes to clean beauty. With our products, you never sacrifice effectiveness for safety—you get unparalleled results and the security that comes with using beauty products that are good for you.
Purified Water, Alumina, Stearyl Alcohol (Plant Derived), Stearic Acid (Vegetable Derived), Glyceryl Stearate Citrate (Vegetable Derived), Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Carrageenan (Seaweed Derived), Kaolin (Clay), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Organic Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Pumice (Volcanic Sand), Maris Sal (Dead Sea Salt), Glycerin (Vegetable Derived), Glyceryl Stearate SE, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin.
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (email@example.com) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at firstname.lastname@example.org.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.