Classic Shampoo & Conditioner Lush Pump Set - Limited Edition
Limited edition, this fan-favorite shampoo & conditioner combination is formulated with rare, sustainably sourced ingredients such as omega-9 rich Rahua Oil, quinoa, and Palo Santo oil. Rahua Lush Pumps available for an exclusive time in 14 oz sizes.
For All Hair Types, Including Colour Treated.
Designed to keep the scalp in balance, this rainforest-cultivated duo will leave hair replenished and restored from roots to ends.
- RAHUA (UNGURAHUA): Amazonian women have for eons depended on the oil from this tree nut to nurture and strengthen their hair. It fortifies weak, damaged strands, nourishes and maintains hair follicle and scalp health, and its super-fine molecules push colour pigmentation deep into the hair shaft, greatly extending colour endurance. We use Symbiotic®* Rahua.
- PALO SANTO OIL: Known as “holy wood” and prized by Amazonian shamans since the Incan era for its spiritual purifying properties, the essence of this wild tree is Rahua’s signature scent. Its sophisticated, earthy aroma offers a soothing aromatherapy experience.
- QUINOA: Known by ancient Incans as “the mother of all grains"", this gluten-free superfood revitalizes skin, promotes healing and moisture retention, and reduces signs of fatigue.
- COCONUT BETAINES: Safely, gently and effectively removes dirt and excess oil from hair without depleting necessary nutrients and moisture.
- ORGANIC ALOE: Used since the time of ancient Rome for its healing properties, aloe smooths, hydrates and nourishes, bringing renewed vibrancy to damaged and lackluster hair.
- ORGANIC GREEN TEA: Cultivated throughout Asia, this tea is full of antioxidants which protect hair and scalp and aid in mitigating damage from harmful UV rays.
- ORGANIC RASPBERRY LEAF: Used for centuries in folk remedies, this plant extract contains powerful antioxidants that nourish and repair damaged hair.
VEGAN | CRUELTY-FREE | ORGANIC INGREDIENTS | GLUTEN-FREE | NON-TOXIC | NO PARABENS OR SULPHATES
HOW TO USE: After shampooing with the Rahua Class Shampoo, thoroughly work through hair, pressing into hair and scalp, leave in for three minutes, then rinse. To use as a styling cream, leave in hair and style as usual. Use regularly for best results.
ABOUT THE BRAND: Named for the oil that has beautified the hair of Amazonian women for centuries, Rahua uses powerful rainforest ingredients to craft products for hair and skin that heal and transform.Everything we put on our hair, skin, and scalp is absorbed into our bodies. Scented with the exotic fragrance of organic Palo Santo oil and featuring the potent reparative and restorative Rahua, Morete, and Sacha Inchi oils, Rahua products offer a luxurious experience and lasting results that have created a cult following on five continents.
Aqua, Herbal Infusion of Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Organic Camellia Sinensis (Green tea) Leaf Extract, Organic Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, and Organic Robus Ideous (Raspberry) Leaf Extract, Behentrimonium Methosulfate*, Cetearyl Alcohol*, Vegetable Glycerin, Oenocarpus Bataua (Rahua Ungurahua) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Stearalkonium Chloride*, Organic Saccharum Officinarum (Molasses) Extract, Bursera Graveolens (Palo Santo) Oil, Hydrolyzed Quinoa, Potassium Sorbate, Glycine*, Panthenol.
*Denotes plant derived ingredient
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (email@example.com) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at firstname.lastname@example.org.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.