Embrace Rahua Curl Rituals to infuse curly hair with lush hydration and bounce revealing nature-made beauty.
For Curly Hair Types
SET INCLUDES A $135 VALUE:
- Control Cream Anti-Frizz Curl Styler (Full Size, 4 fl oz): This one-of-a-kind leave-in Control Cream Anti-Frizz Curl Styler uses plant-based ingredients to nourish strands, deliver weight and hold, and leave curls soft and touchable. Containing an innovative formula, this beauty cream is crafted with moisturizing shea butter and molasses delivers the perfect curl: defined and separated, with effortless bounce, natural movement, and a soft shine.
- Hydration Shampoo & Conditioner (Full Size, 9.3 fl oz): Scented with the tropical aromas of passion fruit and mango, this moisturizing set leaves the scalp hydrated and balanced and hair stronger, healthier, smoother, and shinier. Infused with our plant-powered complex crafted with rare Amazonian oils and natural protein-bonding sugars that drive hydration deep into each strand of hair
Natural Notes: Tropical & Fruity
- RAHUA (UNGURAHUA): Amazonian women have for eons depended on the oil from this tree nut to nurture and strengthen their hair. It fortifies weak, damaged strands, nourishes and maintains hair follicle and scalp health, and its super-fine molecules push colour pigmentation deep into the hair shaft, greatly extending colour endurance. We use Symbiotic®* Rahua.
- SACHA INCHI: A longtime food source in the Amazon, these seeds are exceptionally rich in omega-3 fatty acids and antioxidants including vitamins A and E. Sacha Inchi oil works to lock in hair’s moisture and condition and soothe the scalp. We use Symbiotic®* sacha inchi.
- MORETE OIL: Rich in vitamins A, C, and E, essential fatty acids, tocopherols, and carotenoids—especially beta-carotene—oil from this Amazonian fruit’s flesh protects hair from damaging UVA rays. We use Symbiotic®* Morete.
- SHEA BUTTER:Long treasured for its medicinal and emollient qualities, this extract from the nut of an African tree softens frizzy hair, seals in moisture to protect hair from becoming dry or brittle, and moisturizes and balances the scalp.
- ORGANIC MANGO SUGARS: This juicy tropical fruit offers a subtle, irresistibly exotic scent and contains sugars which help to bond oil proteins to hair, maximizing hydration.
- PALO SANTO: Known as “holy wood” and prized by Amazonian shamans since the Incan era for its spiritual purifying properties, the essence of this wild tree is Rahua’s signature scent. Its sophisticated, earthy aroma offers a soothing aromatherapy experience.
- MOLASSES: Extracted from sugarcane, this sweet syrup gives a honey color to formulas and adds styling control and hold to hair.
- ORGANIC ALOE: Used since the time of ancient Rome for its healing properties, aloe smooths, hydrates and nourishes, bringing renewed vibrancy to damaged and lackluster hair.
VEGAN | CRUELTY-FREE | ORGANIC INGREDIENTS | GLUTEN-FREE | NON-TOXIC | NO PARABENS OR SULPHATES
ABOUT THE BRAND: Named for the oil that has beautified the hair of Amazonian women for centuries, Rahua uses powerful rainforest ingredients to craft products for hair and skin that heal and transform.Everything we put on our hair, skin, and scalp is absorbed into our bodies. Scented with the exotic fragrance of organic Palo Santo oil and featuring the potent reparative and restorative Rahua, Morete, and Sacha Inchi oils, Rahua products offer a luxurious experience and lasting results that have created a cult following on five continents.
Hydration Shampoo: Aqua, Herbal Infusion of Organic Mangifera Indica (Mango) Fruit Extract, Organic Passiflora Incarnate (Passion) Fruit Extract, Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract and Organic Camellia Sinensis (Green tea) Leaf Extract, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate*, Coco Betaine*, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate*, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate*, Disodium Cocoyl Glutamate*, Sodium Chloride (Sea salt), Vegetable Glycerin, Oenocarpus Bataua (Rahua Ungurahua) Oil, Plukenetia Volubilis (Sacha Inchi) Seed Oil, Sucrose, Hydrolyzed Quinoa Protein, Mauritia Flexuosa (Morete) Fruit Oil, Kaolinite (Rose Clay), Natural Aroma, Cymbopogon Nardus (Citronella) Oil, Lactic Acid*, Hydroxyethylcellulose*, Glycine*, Coco Caprylate*, Xanthan gum*, L-argenine*, Potassium Sorbate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride*.
*Denotes plant derived ingredient
Hydration Conditioner: Aqua, Herbal Infusion of Organic Mangifera Indica (Mango) Fruit Extract, Organic Passiflora Incarnate (Passion) Fruit Extract, Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract and Organic Camellia Sinensis (Green tea) Leaf Extract, Behentrimonium Methosulfate*, Cetearyl Alcohol*, Oenocarpus Bataua (Rahua Ungurahua) Oil, Plukenetia Volubilis (Sacha Inchi) Seed Oil, Sucrose, Mauritia Flexuosa (Morete) Fruit Oil, Hydrolyzed Quinoa Protein, Vegetable Glycerin, Kaolinite (Rose Clay), Natural Aroma, Cymbopogon Nardus (Citronella) Oil, Glycine*, Behentrimonium Chloride*, Potassium Sorbate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride*.
*Denotes plant derived ingredient
Aqua, Herbal Infusion Of Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract*, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract*, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract*, And Robus Ideous (Raspberry) Leaf Extract*, Behentrimonium Methosulfate (Colza Oil), Oenocarpus Bataua (Rahua Ungurahua) Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Canola Oil, Glycerin, Stearalkonium Chloride (plant Derived), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Saccharum Officinarum (Molasses) Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Bursera Graveolens (Palo Santo) Oil, Potassium Sorbate, Hydrolyzed Quinoa, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Panthenol.
* Denotes Organic Ingredient
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at email@example.com.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.