An aromatic hand wash infused with a relaxing scent of Lavender, Ylang Ylang, Vanilla, Tangerine and Clary Sage.
Black Pepper, Geranium and Cedarwood Oils gently remove impurities and dead skin cells, while keep skin balanced. Aloe hydrates, revitalizes and nourishes, leaving hands soft, smooth and moisturized.
- Cedarwood Oil helps cleanse skin of impurities, stay balanced and protected. It soothes while delivering potent antioxidant benefits along with Vitamin E for free-radical fighting power.
- Aloe and derivatives of Coconut Oil hydrate, brighten and revitalize skin while the calming blend of Lavender, Clary Sage and Cedarwood help you relax and unwind.
- Black Pepper and Geranium are skin-calming, purifying natural cleansing ingredients that exfoliate dead skin cells and help keep skin clear and balanced.
CRUELTY-FREE | VEGAN | GLUTEN-FREE
HOW TO USE: Dispense directly onto your hands, add water, lather and rinse. Follow with Grown Alchemist Hand Cream for softer, moisturized hands.
ABOUT THE BRAND: Through the understanding of cellular renewal and nutrient metabolization, Grown Alchemist formulates products which represent a new evolution in skincare. Scientifically–innovative formulas are capable of influencing the way the body repairs and regenerates the skin. Grown Alchemist product innovation is at the forefront of progress being made in fields such as medicine, nutrition, pharmacology, dermatology, genetics and psychology. Through a holistic scientific approach, we identify the mechanisms that regulate the aging process of the body and skin. As a beauty company of the future, we operate over several professional disciplines to leverage the body’s natural capability to slow and in many cases, reverse the aging of the body and in particular, the skin.
Aqua/Water/Eau, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate (*Plant/Plante), Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside (*Plant/Plante), Coco-Glucoside (*Plant/Plante), Cellulose (*Plant/Plante), Citrus Reticulata (Tangerine) Peel Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Cedrus Atlantica (Cedarwood/Bois de Cèdre) Wood Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Vanillin (*Plant/Plante), Piper Nigrum (Black Pepper/Poivre Noir) Seed Oil, Sodium Phytate (*Plant/Plante), Salvia Sclarea (Clary Sage/Sauge Sclarée) Oil, Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang) Flower Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium/Géranium) Flower Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E/Vitamine E) (*Plant/Plante), Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Linalool (*Plant/Plante), Limonene (*Plant/Plante), Geraniol (*Plant/Plante). (*Plant Derived/Dérivé des Plantes). GA006-155-01T
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (email@example.com) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at firstname.lastname@example.org.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.