A reparative lip treatment that protects, boosts stimulation of collagen and hydrates with Hyaluronic Acid to help restore dry, irritated lips.
- Soothes and helps restore dry, irritated lips.
- Hyaluronic Acid helps to attract and lock in moisture, creating a barrier to help protect cracked lips.
- Botanical butters and oils helps comfort irritated and dry lips.
- Padina Algae Extract helps lips feel and look hydrated and firm. Shown to have reparative properties by stimulating collagen synthesis.
- Replenishes the skin with natural fatty acids from Shea Butter
- Ginger Root Extract provides a subtle cool tingle to invigorate and visibly plump lips.
- Features a ceramic tip for a cooling, soothing, tug-free application.
NATURAL | VEGAN | WHEAT-FREE | CRUELTY-FREE
HOW TO USE: Apply a thin, even coat to lips to soothe, hydrate and protect.
- Use as daily care to hydrate and protect lips from dry weather.
- Use as a reparative night treatment to help restore chapped, irritated lips.
- Prep lips before makeup application to help color go on easier and more evenly.
ABOUT THE BRAND: Clean, skin-nourishing makeup and skincare, giving women high-performance formulas without sacrificing healthy, luminous skin. In 1994, Jane Iredale envisioned makeup that was good for the skin—equal parts clean ingredients and simplicity to help women enhance their radiance and their lives. She revolutionized the beauty industry in the process. Nourishing supplements, natural skincare formulas and multitasking mineral makeup that are high-performance, clean and cruelty-free—providing effective, targeted solutions for a healthy, radiant complexion.
Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Butter, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Moringa Oleifera (Moringa) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter Unsaponifiable, Padina Pavonica Thallus Extract, Camellia Oleifera (Camellia) Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Extract, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Laminaria Digitata (Seakelp) Extract, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Extract, Rubus Villosus (Blackberry) Fruit Extract, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Citrus Reticulata (Tangerine) Peel Oil *Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up-to-date list of ingredients.
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (email@example.com) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at firstname.lastname@example.org.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.