Get perfect, natural-looking brows that are lustrous and smooth with this pigmented brow powder and nourishing botanical brow wax. The look is soft, not sticky.
For All Skin Types
Water-resistant mineral-rich brow powder glides on to add colour, depth, and highlights. Brow wax botanical formula nourishes and protects, refined and soft, with a no sticky residue. Travel-size rose gold mirrored compact and dual-ended applicator.
NATURAL | WHEAT-FREE | CRUELTY-FREE | NON-COMEDOGENIC | TALC-FREE
- Brunette: a cool dark brown.
- Blonde: a golden blonde.
- Ash Blonde: a light taupe.
HOW TO USE: Use brow wax to hold brows in place. Finish with brow powder for color and shape.
ABOUT THE BRAND: Clean, skin-nourishing makeup and skincare, giving women high-performance formulas without sacrificing healthy, luminous skin. In 1994, Jane Iredale envisioned makeup that was good for the skin—equal parts clean ingredients and simplicity to help women enhance their radiance and their lives. She revolutionized the beauty industry in the process. Nourishing supplements, natural skincare formulas and multitasking mineral makeup that are high-performance, clean and cruelty-free—providing effective, targeted solutions for a healthy, radiant complexion.
Brow Powder Mica, Zinc Stearate, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Dimethicone, Pinus Strobus (Pine) Bark Extract, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Extract May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77489, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288) Brow Wax Isopropyl Jojobate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Mica, Stearic Acid, Tribehenin, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at email@example.com.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.