Mandelic Acid 10% + HA offers superficial dermal peeling that is gentler than other alpha hydroxy acids.
Mandelic Acid 10% + HA is an Alpha Hydroxy Acid serum that helps improve skin clarity, balance uneven skin tone, and correct skin texture in a gentle, yet effective manner. This is because it has a larger molecular weight than other alpha hydroxy acids, which results in a slower, more balanced distribution.
- Targets: Textural Irregularities, Dullness, Uneven Skin Tone
- Suited to: All Skin Types
- Format: Water-based Serum
ph 3.5-4.5 | Alcohol-Free | Oil-Free | Silicone-Free | Vegan | Gluten-Free | Cruelty-Free
HOW TO USE: Use after cleansing, before anhydrous serums, oils, suspensions or creams. Apply once daily, ideally in the evening.
The formula can be diluted with other products to reduce strength until skin develops tolerance.
- Do not use on sensitive, peeling, or compromised skin.
- Avoid the eye contour and contact with eyes.
- Contact of the product with the skin must be of limited frequency or duration.
- If irritation occurs, rinse off, cease use, and consult a physician.
- Use only as directed on unbroken skin.
- Patch testing prior to use is advised.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Sunburn Alert: This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn.
- Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards.
Do not use with: Copper Peptides, Direct Acids, Direct Vitamin C, EUK, Niacinamide Powder, Peptides, Retinoids.
ABOUT THE BRAND: The Ordinary products are packed with ingredients that effectively work to make your skin appear healthier. It doesn’t matter if you’re looking for facial toners or serums, The Ordinary has something for anyone who’s obsessed with skincare. Create by DECIEM, a humble and happy umbrella of good beauty brands. The Ordinary is an evolving collection of treatments offering familiar, effective clinical technologies positioned to raise pricing and communication integrity in skincare. The brand was created to celebrate integrity in its most humble and true form. Its offering is pioneering, not in the familiar technologies it uses, but in its honesty and integrity. The Ordinary is born to disallow commodity to be disguised as ingenuity. The Ordinary is "Clinical formulations with integrity".
THE ORDINARY IS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR DISCOUNTS
Propanediol, Aqua (Water), Mandelic Acid, Glycerin, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Tasmannia Lanceolata Fruit/Leaf Extract, Pentylene Glycol, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Hydroxide, Ethylhexylglycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol.
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (email@example.com) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at firstname.lastname@example.org.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.
The smoothest skin maker.
Smooth, hydrated skin very gently. I use in the pm almost every day. I layer with Niacinamide or Retinol, sometimes both. The texture of the serum is pleasant and the skin absorbs easily and quickly.
I’ve been using this product for two weeks and I can honestly say that I’ve noticed a difference immediately. My skin has never been better. I am 43 years old and thought that I would just have to live with the change that life throws me. But this is a game changer. Everyone compliments my skin.
Love this product. I have normal to oily skin and feel like this is a great product to have part of my routine. I feel like this has helped with my blemishes and it dries quickly which is a bonus.