This all-in-one repair balm is your skin’s best friend. You’ll want a jar on your nightstand, in your handbag and in your first aid kit - it is really a repair-ALL balm!
The papaya SOS marmalade is like rehab for your skin. It is a rich cocktail of everything you need to protect and repair featuring the star ingredient - fermented papaya - packed with antioxidants, potassium and other valuable vitamins that nurture your skin FAST. The fermentation process hastens the delivery of enzymes and nutrients, making it a quick remedy for scratches, bites, pimples and redness. The SOS marmalade also features a blend of three super oils; chia, coconut and hemp which work together to hydrate, reduce irritation, and regenerate the skin’s protective layer while fortifying it with antibacterial and antifungal properties. Extracts of the calendula plant help calm inflammation and the marmalade is packed with zinc, magnesium and potassium for optimal skin health. The papaya SOS marmalade can literally be put anywhere on your face, body and hair for instant hydration and relief.
- Papaya fermented extract is derived from the fruit & leaves of the plant. High in antioxidants, potassium and vitamins. Fermentation hastens delivery of essential nutrients & enzymes to the skin.
- Chia Seed Oil is obtained from the seed of the flowering Salvia Hispanica plant. Considered the richest botanical source of omega-3 fatty acids found in nature. Contains vitamins & essential fatty acids. Fights skin irritation and hydrates skin.
Coconut Oil from the dried kernel of the coconut on the palm tree. Antibacterial, anti-fungal properties that are thought to hydrate, soothe sun damage, heal & promotes skin repair.
Hemp Seed Oil is extracted from the seeds of the hemp plant. Properties of omega 3 & 6 fatty acids, vitamin E & antioxidants. Known to condition dry skin, reduce inflammation, soothe and regenerate the skin’s protective layer.
VEGAN | CRUELTY-FREE | NON-GMO
HOW TO USE:
Dip a clean finger in the jar - be careful, a little goes a long way!
Place on the area of concern - whether that is a patch of dry skin, an ominous pimple, an insect bite, or even on your delicate under eye and lip skin
Use the warmth of your fingers to melt the product into your skin
Get creative! As the papaya SOS marmalade is natural and sensitive skin safe, it can go just about anywhere. We recommend you try it on cracked heels, dry hands, even at the ends of your hair for a bit of glossy hydration!
Don’t forget to pack this skin superhero next time you're travelling - it’s the perfect companion for all of life’s adventures, big and small.
Use alongside the moringa all-beauty creme - another skincare multitasker - for light, breathable super hydrated skin.
ABOUT THE BRAND: Simple products made from powerful botanical ingredients to transform, nourish & create wellbeing. For founder Ere Perez, Natural beauty is about how you live your life, how you connect with the world, how you nourish your body inside and out.
Caprylic/capric triglyceride, prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax, mangifera indica (mango) seed butter, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, cannabis sativa (hemp) seed oil, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, squalene, tocopherol (vitamin E), mauritia flexuosa (buriti) fruil oil, carica papaya (papaya) fermented extract, salvia hispanica (chia) seed oil, citrus grandis (grapefruit) seed extract, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, glycerin*, ascorbic acid, calendula officinalis (calendula) flower extract.
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (email@example.com) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at firstname.lastname@example.org.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.