French Pink Clay is a very gentle clay known for drawing out impurities without drying your skin.
For Dry, Sensitive, & All Skin Types
This is a truly beautifying and skin softening face and body soap. Pink Clay Soap is refreshing with its citrus and floral scent, and has a silky smooth texture. This soap is especially suited to sensitive or dry skin types but also works well as a face and body soap for most skin types.
- French Pink Clay: Pink Clay is for cell renewal, skin rejuvenation, and improving elasticity. It is very good for mature skin. It is high in Iron Oxide and Silica which help to regenerate skin tissue.
- Geranium Essential Oil: A natural anti-inflammatory, beneficial in balancing both dry and oily skin types.
- Blood Orange Essential Oil: A natural detoxifier that is very good for maintaining healthy, smooth skin.
VEGAN | CRUELTY-FREE | GLUTEN-FREE | NATURAL | CERTIFIED ORGANIC INGREDIENTS
Herbivore products are truly natural, vegan, and cruelty-free. They contain no synthetic ingredients— this includes no dyes, no fragrances, and no synthetic preservatives. Additionally, they are concentrated blends containing no fillers and using the minimum amount of ingredients necessary to achieve the maximum results.
HOW TO USE: Lather with water between hands, and apply generously to face and body. Wash off. Follow with the Pink Cloud Rosewater Moisture Creme and a Herbivore Facial Oil. This soap is gentle enough to use every day.
ABOUT THE BRAND: In addition to creating products that give you noticeable results, Herbivore Botanicals creates these products with personal rejuvenation and a little indulgence in mind. Bathing and skincare rituals should be enjoyable — a way to carve out some much-needed downtime in your hectic routine. From thoughtfully designed packaging and labels that really allow the ingredients to shine through, to intoxicating scents and luxurious textures, you'll love your skincare and bathing routines. Herbivore products contain the finest all-natural ingredients, with an emphasis on ingredients that are plant-based, organic, and food-grade. Each ingredient is included for a therapeutic reason.
Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Elaeis Guineesis (Palm) Kernel Oil, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Kaolin, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Citronellol, Geraniol, Linalool.
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at email@example.com.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.
Love this soap!
I used this as a body soap and I love it! It smells so nice and lathers up nicely in the shower.
I liked this cleansing soap, especially the smell ! I have an acne-prone and very sensitive skin and the soap is soft enough to not irritate my skin.
Best Gentle Cleansing Soap!
I love the pink clay cleansing soap! It's my favourite facial cleanser, it's not drying and it doesn't leave my face feeling firm or tingly. Most importantly it doesn't cause break outs and I'm able to use to year-round. The Herbivore soaps (pink clay, blue clay, and charcoal) are the only ones I've been able to find that don't have glycerine (an ingredient that irritates my sensitive and acne-prone skin). The bar itself usually lasts me a couple of months, with twice daily use. Also, the soap has a really lovely light floral smell.