These two tools make it super easy to extract even the deepest of blackheads and whiteheads with minimal scarring.
Stop picking and squeezing at your zits and blackheads with your fingers and start doing it the professional way - at home - with Grace & Stella's Blackhead Removing Tool Kit.
- Minimizes scarring and picks.
- Easily extracts blackheads and whiteheads with minimal pain.
- Clean tools result in less chance of repeat blemishes.
VEGAN | CRUELTY-FREE
HOW TO USE:
- Cleanse tools with rubbing alcohol or soapy water prior to use.
- Hold a clean, warm washcloth over your clean face to open up pores.
- Place the looped end or both sides of the curved tweezers over the blemish and apply firm but gentle pressure. This pressure forces the gunk to push out from your pores.
- Cleanse skin and apply your regular toner and moisturizer.
SIZE: 1 Double-ended looped extractor, 1 curved tweezer extractor, 1 storage case.
ABOUT THE BRAND: Creating feel good moments through exceptional beauty products. Grace & Stella, is more than a beauty company. They are a night in, masking with your best friends. They are the cheerleaders to loving the skin you’re in. They make self-care simple and fun. They are reliable, trendy, diverse, and most importantly: real.
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at email@example.com.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.