An energizing multipurpose body wash.
This multipurpose vegan body wash gives you a fresh, clean feeling and doesn’t strip your skin of moisture. Use it in the shower and put it beside all your sinks! This do-it-aller is the perfect solution for a thorough cleanse from head to toe.
- UPLIFTS with aromatic geranium and lavender
- ENERGIZES with lemon, sweet orange and grapefruit
- FRESHENS with the invigorating aroma of rosemary and eucalyptus
VEGAN | CRUELTY-FREE | GLUTEN-FREE | NATURAL
HOW TO USE:
- For Body: Apply generously and lather over wet skin and enjoy the aroma of citrus, mint and spice refreshing your senses, rinse suds away with warm water.
- For Face: Apply a small pump to your dampened konjac sponge or a wet washcloth and massage sponge gently onto your face to thoroughly cleanse and gently exfoliate your skin.
- For Hair: For best results, apply a pump or two to wet hair and gently massage into scalp and through the ends of your hair. Enjoy its refreshing aroma and rinse suds out thoroughly. Repeat if necessary. To detangle and smoothe your hair, follow with our Matcha Mint Hair Smoothie.
SIZE: 8 fl oz / 240ml
ABOUT THE BRAND: Graydon Skincare offers you results-driven skincare, formulated with clinically-proven superfood ingredients. Graydon’s personal involvement in the wellness world as a vegan chef and yoga practitioner led her to discover that the topical application and bioavailability of superfoods on her client's skin had noticeable results. This sparked the evolution of her minimalist, luxurious brand of high-performance skincare where you'll find all your favourite actives like botanical retinol, collagen, peptides, hyaluronic acid, probiotics, niacinamide, vitamin C, and even gemstone crystals. Graydon Skincare will give you and your skin the very best, most effective plant-based ingredients available, leaving you looking and feeling healthy, happy and beautiful.
Aqua, *Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, *Glycerin, *Lauryl Glucoside, *Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, *Sodium Lauryl Glucose Carboxylate, *Coco-Glucoside, *Glyceryl Oleate, **Phenethyl Alcohol, **Pentylene Glycol, **Propanediol, Cinnamomum (Cinnamon) Cassia Leaf Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Eucalyptus (Eucalyptus) Globulus Leaf Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Flower Oil, Juniperus Communis (Juniper) Fruit Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus (Lemongrass) Oil, Myristica Fragrans (Nutmeg) Kernel Oil, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Eugenol, Limonene, Linalool, Citral, Geraniol, Citronellol, Benzyl Benzoate, Cinnamal, Cinnamyl Alcohol, Isoeugenol
*Plant-based cleansing agent
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (email@example.com) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at firstname.lastname@example.org.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.