The perfect face and eye ceramide cream for people with skin that reacts to everything.
This ultralight ceramide moisturizing cream is a weightless emulsion that’s perfect for people with sensitive skin that reacts to just about everything. It’s enhanced with skin barrier protection and offers soothing hydration for thirsty skin that’s also prone to acne. And it doubles as an eye cream!
- REPLENISHES your skin’s moisture barrier with our botanical ceramide
- HYDRATES your complexion with mineral-rich maple sap water (in true Canadian fashion)
- BRIGHTENS your skin with vitamin C from rosehip extract
- BOOSTS skin radiance with rosehip seed oil, which is rich in vitamins A, B and E
- SMOOTHS and helps to visibly improve skin firmness with evening primrose oil
- SEALS in moisture with omega-5 fatty acids from pomegranate seed oil
- PROMOTES elasticity with antioxidant-rich black currant seed oil
VEGAN | CRUELTY-FREE | GLUTEN-FREE | NATURAL | FREE FROM ESSENTIAL OILS
HOW TO USE: Gently massage a pump or two over your cleansed face, neck and eye area. Suitable for use day and/or night, especially good for sensitive skin types.
Maximize your skin nutrition with our concentrated formula, free of added water. This product is housed in an airless pump to increase shelf life so you get all the benefits from the amazing actives. It requires some 'priming' on your first use to activate the pump, so please pump in a slow and controlled motion up to 14 times to start the flow of product.
SIZE: 1.7 fl oz / 50ml
ABOUT THE BRAND: Graydon Skincare offers you results-driven skincare, formulated with clinically-proven superfood ingredients. Graydon’s personal involvement in the wellness world as a vegan chef and yoga practitioner led her to discover that the topical application and bioavailability of superfoods on her client's skin had noticeable results. This sparked the evolution of her minimalist, luxurious brand of high-performance skincare where you'll find all your favourite actives like botanical retinol, collagen, peptides, hyaluronic acid, probiotics, niacinamide, vitamin C, and even gemstone crystals. Graydon Skincare will give you and your skin the very best, most effective plant-based ingredients available, leaving you looking and feeling healthy, happy and beautiful.
Rosa Canina Fruit (Rosehip) Extract, *Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, *Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, *Glyceryl Stearate, *Coco-Caprylate, *Sodium Olivoyl Glutamate, *Cetearyl Alcohol, *Cetyl Alcohol, *Stearyl Alcohol, **Phenethyl Alcohol, **Pentylene Glycol, **Propanediol, Glycerin, Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Sap, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Ceramide NP, Rosa Moschata (Rosehip) Seed Oil, Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Seed Oil, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Seed Oil, Xanthan Gum, Tocopherol.
*Vegetable wax, **100% Natural based preservative
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at email@example.com.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.
Great lightweight moisturizer
I've purchased this I think about 4 or 5 times now and it was my first product from this brand. Loved how it's made in Canada and is for sensitive skin. I use this as my daytime moisturizer under my makeup. Never pills and sinks in quick, a little goes a long way! My biggest issue with products has always been breakouts but this has never caused me any so a win in my book!