This one-of-a-kind leave-in curl styler uses plant-based ingredients to nourish strands, deliver weight and hold, and leave curls soft and touchable.
For All Textures of Curly Hair.
An innovative formula crafted with moisturizing shea butter and molasses delivers the perfect curl: defined and separated, with effortless bounce, natural movement, and a soft shine.
- RAHUA (UNGURAHUA): Amazonian women have for eons depended on the oil from this tree nut to nurture and strengthen their hair. It fortifies weak, damaged strands, nourishes and maintains hair follicle and scalp health, and its super-fine molecules push colour pigmentation deep into the hair shaft, greatly extending colour endurance. We use Symbiotic®* Rahua.
- PALO SANTO: Known as “holy wood” and prized by Amazonian shamans since the Incan era for its spiritual purifying properties, the essence of this wild tree is Rahua’s signature scent. Its sophisticated, earthy aroma offers a soothing aromatherapy experience.
- SHEA BUTTER: Long treasured for its medicinal and emollient qualities, this extract from the nut of an African tree softens frizzy hair, seals in moisture to protect hair from becoming dry or brittle, and moisturizes and balances the scalp.
- MOLASSES: Extracted from sugarcane, this sweet syrup gives a honey colour to formulas and adds styling control and hold to hair.
- ORGANIC ALOE: Used since the time of ancient Rome for its healing properties, aloe smooths, hydrates and nourishes, bringing renewed vibrancy to damaged and lackluster hair.
*Symbiotic® is Rahua®’s signature standard. In order for an ingredient to be classified as Symbiotic®, it must be rainforest grown (wild) in undisturbed virgin forest, harvested and prepared using indigenous knowledge by people indigenous to the virgin forest environment, and it must be purchased at a price that helps to grow and sustain these traditions, build economies, and empower the indigenous people.
VEGAN | CRUELTY-FREE | ORGANIC INGREDIENTS | GLUTEN-FREE | NON-TOXIC | NO PARABENS OR SULPHATES
HOW TO USE: Section hair and work product through each section with fingers or wide-tooth comb. Use more or less product depending on hair thickness and length. Diffuse or air dry.
- Hydrates hair.
- Adds definition and shine.
- Prevents frizz.
- Smoothes and protects against humidity.
SIZE: 3.6 oz
ABOUT THE BRAND: Named for the oil that has beautified the hair of Amazonian women for centuries, Rahua uses powerful rainforest ingredients to craft products for hair and skin that heal and transform.Everything we put on our hair, skin, and scalp is absorbed into our bodies. Scented with the exotic fragrance of organic Palo Santo oil and featuring the potent reparative and restorative Rahua, Morete, and Sacha Inchi oils, Rahua products offer a luxurious experience and lasting results that have created a cult following on five continents.
Aqua, Herbal Infusion Of Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract*, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract*, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract*, And Robus Ideous (Raspberry) Leaf Extract*, Behentrimonium Methosulfate (Colza Oil), Oenocarpus Bataua (Rahua Ungurahua) Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Canola Oil, Glycerin, Stearalkonium Chloride (plant Derived), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Saccharum Officinarum (Molasses) Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Bursera Graveolens (Palo Santo) Oil, Potassium Sorbate, Hydrolyzed Quinoa, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Panthenol.
* Denotes Organic Ingredient
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (email@example.com) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at firstname.lastname@example.org.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.
Hydrating. Light hold. Smells amazing.