A powerful way to banish flyaways, heal split ends and promote shine, the formula absorbs quickly and nourishes deeply – a luscious addition to your hair care ritual.
For All Hair Types
This exclusive Rahua® blend uses light-as-air plant and flower oils—not silicones—to deliver a beautifully smooth, shiny, anti-frizz finish. Rahua, Sacha Inchi, and Morete oils harvested in the Amazon penetrate deeply into each hair strand to heal and strengthen. A powerful way to banish flyaways, heal split ends, and promote shine, this formula is quick absorbing and remarkably revitalizing. Formulated especially for daily use.
- RAHUA (UNGURAHUA): Amazonian women have for eons depended on the oil from this tree nut to nurture and strengthen their hair. It fortifies weak, damaged strands, nourishes and maintains hair follicle and scalp health, and its super-fine molecules push color pigmentation deep into the hair shaft, greatly extending color endurance. We use Symbiotic®* Rahua.
- MORETE OIL: Rich in vitamins A, C, and E, essential fatty acids, tocopherols, and carotenoids—especially beta-carotene—oil from this Amazonian fruit’s flesh protects hair from damaging UVA rays. We use Symbiotic®* morete.
- SACHA INCHI: A longtime food source in the Amazon, these seeds are exceptionally rich in omega-3 fatty acids and antioxidants including vitamins A and E. Sacha Inchi oil works to lock in hair’s moisture and condition and soothe the scalp. We use Symbiotic®* sacha inchi.
- ALOE: Used since the time of ancient Rome for its healing properties, aloe smooths, hydrates and nourishes, bringing renewed vibrancy to damaged and lackluster hair.
- GARDENIA FLOWER: Symbolizing purity and sweetness, this flower has a sultry, exotic scent. We use the centuries-old enfleurage process to extract the fragrance’s purest essence and maintain its antioxidants.
*Symbiotic® is Rahua®’s signature standard. In order for an ingredient to be classified as Symbiotic®, it must be rainforest grown (wild) in undisturbed virgin forest, harvested and prepared using indigenous knowledge by people indigenous to the virgin forest environment, and it must be purchased at a price that helps to grow and sustain these traditions, build economies, and empower the indigenous people.
VEGAN | CRUELTY-FREE | ORGANIC INGREDIENTS | GLUTEN-FREE | NON-TOXIC | NO PARABENS OR SULPHATES
HOW TO USE:
- For root-to-tip treatment: On clean, towel-dried hair, apply one to two pumps to hair from mid-length to ends. Blow-dry or air-dry.
- To retouch and target key areas: Apply as needed to dry hair.
SIZE: 47ml / 1.6oz
ABOUT THE BRAND: Named for the oil that has beautified the hair of Amazonian women for centuries, Rahua uses powerful rainforest ingredients to craft products for hair and skin that heal and transform.Everything we put on our hair, skin, and scalp is absorbed into our bodies. Scented with the exotic fragrance of organic Palo Santo oil and featuring the potent reparative and restorative Rahua, Morete, and Sacha Inchi oils, Rahua products offer a luxurious experience and lasting results that have created a cult following on five continents.
Organic Calendula Officinalis Flower Oil, Organic Decolorized Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Oil, Organic Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Oil, Organic Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Oenocarpus Bataua (Rahua Ungurahua) Oil, Mauritia Flexuosa (Morete) Fruit Oil, Plukenetia Volubilis (Sacha Inchi) Seed Oil, Aroma, Gardenia Jasminoides (Gardenia Enfleurage) Oil.
*Denotes organic ingredients.
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (email@example.com) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at firstname.lastname@example.org.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.
It’s very moisturizing for the dry seasons! I use a bit while my hair is damp and some the day before I wash to keep it hydrated
Good! A little heavy for fine hair
I usually work a blueberry-sized amount through my hands before applying it to my hair. I really liked the result: hair is silk, full. I think my hair is glad to such an acquisition!
Great hair oil! very little goes a long way!