A styling cream formulated to deliver long-lasting body, bounce, and shine.
Developed by a dermatologist, this styling cream helps you make the most of your blow-out while removing hidden irritants and pore-clogging oils. Designed to reduce frizz, add shine, and provide the hair with protection against UV rays, pollution, and heat up to 450º Fahrenheit, it’s safe for all hair and skin types (including color- and keratin-treated)—and proven to reduce frizz and breakage while delivering a 300+% increase in volume.*
- Hemisqualane (a plant sugar-derived alternative to silicone) provides color and heat protection, reduces frizz, and keeps hair looking and feeling smooth.
- Bisabolol offers natural skin-soothing benefits
- Ceratonia siliqua (carob tree) extract boosts the hair’s elasticity and resilience as it helps strengthen hair fibers
- Moringa oleifera (horseradish tree) extract provides the hair with protection against pollution and UV rays
- Squalane is a plant-derived natural moisturizer that nourishes locks, restores luster, and adds instant glass-like shine and softness
The pH of SEEN Blow-Out Creme is 4.3
SEEN’s scent is fresh and clean—just like your hair and skin after using it! Both women and men alike love the notes of apple dew, orange peel, and leafy greens.
- 306% increase in volume - Using SEEN Shampoo, Conditioner, and Blow-Out Creme as a regimen provides a 306% increase in volume that lasts for eight hours. Source: Independent 3rd party lab testing of SEEN Shampoo, Conditioner, and Blow-Out Creme used as a regimen compared to sebum-treated hair
- 74% reduction in frizz - A regimen of SEEN Shampoo, Conditioner, and Blow-Out Creme reduces frizz by 74%. Source: Independent 3rd party lab testing
- 49% decrease in breakage - SEEN Blow-Out Creme provides a 49% decrease in breakage. Source: Independent 3rd party lab testing
Formulated without sulfates, silicones, phthalates, parabens, dyes, pore-clogging oils, formaldehyde-releasing preservatives, cocamidopropyl betaine, or gluten.
CRUELTY-FREE | VEGAN | GLUTEN-FREE | COLOUR-SAFE
HOW TO USE: Apply a dime-to quarter-size amount to damp hair from roots to ends before blow-drying, heat-styling, or air-drying.
ABOUT THE BRAND: It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to see the connection between hair and skin—but it did take a Harvard-trained dermatologist. SEEN products are inspired by hair couture and rooted in science, because we think pretty and smart can coexist in the same bottle. With a gentle, yet powerful formula, SEEN brings your hair and skin back to balance. The result? Shining, gorgeous hair and healthy skin.
Water, C13-15 Alkane, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Squalane, Behentrimonium Chloride, Hydrolyzed Ceratonia Siliqua Seed Extract, Moringa Oleifera Seed Extract, Bisabolol, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Polyquaternium-7, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Vp/va Copolymer, Tocopherol, Disodium Edta, Ethylhexylglycerin, Potassium Sorbate, Disodium Phosphate, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at email@example.com.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.
Smells like cheap drustore hand soap
Smells like cheap hand soap or cheap shampoo from the drugstore. Yuck. The product works fairly well but damn I can't use it its just way too stinky. I didn't expect it would have THAT type of stench. I'm going to have to give it away to someone who can handle that synthetic smell.
Skin caring blowout cream
Good My hair styled better and stayed better between washes. I would recommend this cream.