Specially formulated with Curl Technology, this defining hydrator gives excellent style hold and deeply nourishes strands for manageable, infallible curls.
For Curly Hair Types
Hair Care Ingredients:
- Caffeine wakes up roots with a stimulating boost.
- Hyaluronic Acid helps smooth and moisturize hair for a silky soft finish.
- Curl technology provides long-lasting curl definition for smooth, manageable, bouncy curls.
- Wheat Extract and Camellia Oil enhance and define natural curls by controlling volume and taming frizz.
- Wheat & Soy Amino Acids (a natural alternative to keratin) smooth strands for shiny and more manageable hair.
- Cocoa Butter nourishes, conditions and smooths curls for supple and silky soft looking hair.
VEGAN | CRUELTY-FREE | FREE FROM PARABENS, SULPHATES, SILICONES, PHTHALATES, & MINERAL OIL
HOW TO USE: After using Defining Shampoo and Defining Conditioner or Defining Cleansing Conditioner, apply to wet or dry hair. Rub between your palms and scrunch onto hair gently to define curls. Leave to air dry or style as usual.
ABOUT THE BRAND: A revolutionary new hair growth range, made up of innovative serums, treatments, shampoos and conditioners which help to enhance hair’s natural beauty without causing damage. Carefully curated with a variety of hair types in mind, your Grow Gorgeous routine caters to your specific needs to help you achieve the hair you’ve always dreamed of. Glamorous and gorgeous volume? Strong locks that can grow enviably long? Incredibly soft and nourished hair? There’s a Grow Gorgeous hair care routine for every woman but the end result is always the same; gorgeous hair!
Aqua/Water/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Fragrance (Parfum), Diheptyl Succinate, Caffeine, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, PEG-100 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Capryloyl Glycerin/Sebacic Acid Copolymer, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Oil, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Isopropyl Alcohol, Disodium EDTA, Glycerin, Cetearyl Nonanoate, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Bran Extract, Sodium PCA, Soy Amino Acids, Wheat Amino Acids, Sodium Lactate, Chlorphenesin, Allantoin, Ethylhexyl Isononanoate, Arginine, Serine, Threonine, Arginine Hcl, Aspartic Acid, Tocopherol, PCA, Linoleic Acid, Glycine, Alanine, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Limonene, Linalool, Valine, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Rhizobian Gum, Sodium Hyaluronate, Cinnamyl Alcohol, Isoleucine, Proline, Benzyl Alcohol, Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil, Histidine, Phenylalanine, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Hydroxide.
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (email@example.com) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at firstname.lastname@example.org.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.
Nice product, it is thick and creamy. I have tried it on its own and with a gel, and I like it both ways. If you have a curl pattern that stays clumped better than mine you will really like this all on its own. Made my hair nice and soft.