This Limited Edition Socialite Beauty Exclusive trio of HoliFrog® skincare product work together as a 3 step exfoliating and brightening routine.
Comes with a FREE beige leather Socialite Beauty cosmetic bag.
FOR: Dullness, dryness, uneven tone and texture, fine lines, and environmental damage.
SUNNYSIDE C SERUM: The flexible, bouncy gel texture of this serum makes skin feel dewy and hydrated without looking like you glazed yourself like a cinnamon bun.This serum formula contains a select group of antioxidants, acids, adaptogens, and biotechnologically-produced plant-based actives that when combined, work together to gently transform your skin into a high-performance machine.
SUNAPEE SACRED-C POWDER WASH: This water-activated powder is a highly-concentrated but gentle brightening cleanser. Somewhere between a chemical and a physical exfoliant. This adaptable formula gentle refines skin tone and texture without irritating sensitive skin. The unique blend of plant based enzymes, powder antioxidants, and cushiony hydrators buffs away debris and dullness, smoothes skin texture, and brightens overall skin tone without stripping your skin barrier. It's powder formula makes it travel-friendly and easy to tweak, depending on how much water and powder you emulsify together.
COMO POPP-E SCRUBBY WASH: Smooth, round poppy seeds and bamboo powder team up with a nourishing gel-oil base for a hydrating, cushiony vehicle for a soft, dewy, polished complexion. No redness, no irritation, and definitely no foul ingredients. Consider this the most polite face scrub yet
CRUELTY-FREE | FREE FROM PARABENS
HOW TO USE:
- COMO POPP-E SCRUBBY WASH: Massage gently onto damp skin in small circular motions. No need to apply pressure, just let the scrub do its thing. The formula turns into a milky emulsion when mixed with water. Rinse and pat dry. Use twice a week to maintain a smooth complexion, but can be used more frequently if desired.
- SUNAPEE: Add a few drops of water to a pea-sized amount of powder and emulsify together to activate the formula. Tweak your mixture’s ratio depending on whether you want a stronger scrub with a thicker paste (powder > water) or a light, foamy lather for a gentle, buffing cleanse (water > powder).
- SUNNYSIDE: Apply after cleansing with the Sacred-C Powder Wash and/or Como Popp-e Scrub to face and neck. Pat in until absorbed and admire how moist, bouncy, and dewy your skin feels.
ABOUT THE BRAND: The brains of HoliFrog® is holistic-functional skincare that considers the convergence of skin, health, and function. Your skin is connected to the rest of your body and is with you for the rest of your life. The way you treat your body affects how your skin looks, feels, and functions, now and later. Making your skin work, feel, and look better starts with conscious living—knowing which behaviors, attitudes, and ingredients to introduce to your routine and which to leave behind.
SUNAPEE SACRED-C POWDER WASH: Bentonite, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Kaolin, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Powder, Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Powder, Maltodextrin, Bambusa Arundinacea Stem Extract, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, 3-O-Ethyl Ascorbic Acid, Papain, Bromelain, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Powder, Kojic Acid, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice Powder, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Liquid Endosperm, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Powder, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Powder, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Seed Powder, Vaccinium Corymbosum (Blueberry) Seed Powder, Sodium Hyaluronate, Acacia Senegal (Acacia) Gum.
SUNNYSIDE C GLOW SERUM: Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, 3-O-Ethyl Ascorbic Acid, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tranexamic Acid, Caprylyl Caprylate/Caprate, Glycerin, Niacinamide, Isomalt, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Glucoside, Glutathione Tremella Fuciformis Sporocarp Extract, Inonotus Obliquus (Mush- room) Extract, Sodium PCA, Tocopherol, Water (Aqua) (Eau), Citric Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Phytol, Benzyl Alcohol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzoic Acid, Sorbic Acid, Maltodextrin, Disodium Phosphate, Polysorbate 60, Sodium Phosphate
COMO POPP-E SCRUBBY WASH: Glycerin, Aqua (Water), Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil*, Bambusa Arundinacea (Bamboo) Stem Extract, Cetearyl Olivate, Papaver Somniferum (Poppy) Seed Oil, Kaolin, Sorbitan Olivate, Astaxanthin, Papaver Somniferum (Poppy) Seed, Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Seed Oil*, Borago Officinalis (Borage) Seed Oil*, Rosa Canina (Rose Hip) Seed Oil*, Tocopherol, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid. *Certified Organic
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (email@example.com) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at firstname.lastname@example.org.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.