FREE DELUXE SIZED (50ML) SHASTA AHA ACID WASH WITH ANY PURCHASE OVER $79.
1. ADD THIS PRODUCT TO YOUR BASKET.
2. APPLY PROMO CODE SHASTA AT CHECKOUT.
*Cannot be combined with other offers, promotions, or free gifts. This gift must be added to your cart and then the code must be entered at checkout to redeem the offer. Limit 1 per customer.
The targeted acid blend exfoliates to reveal brighter, smoother skin with smaller-looking pores.
FOR: Breakouts, congestion, large pores, and/or dullness and rough texture.
If the glow is gone you need to wash it back in. When the pimples are back in town, it’s time to cleanse them away. Clogged pores, rough texture, a zit or two (or five), overall dullness or just simply a look of blah can all be treated with proper exfoliation. We blended together the best combination of smoothing and brightening acids to penetrate into your skin while you wash.
Soothing non-fragrant botanicals reduce irritation and keep skin nice and hydrated. You won’t find anything here that can further inflame skin, including essential oils, drying alcohols, and triclosan (an antibacterial agent sometimes found in acne treatments).
- Glycolic, mandelic, lactic, tartaric, and citric acids:A blend of AHA acids of different sizes and properties to sweep away dead skin, clear out clogged pores, reduce inflamed breakouts, and smooth pores.
- Glycolic: The most researched type of alpha hydroxy acid. It acts as an exfoliant to help shed dead skin to renew skin’s surface. It visibly softens signs of aging from sun damage.
- Mandelic: This form of AHA is an especially large molecule, so it does not penetrate the skin deeply. Therefore, it exfoliates at a lower risk of irritation.
- Lactic: A large molecule AHA that exfoliates on the surface of the skin by breaking down the material that holds dead skin together; it helps to brighten an uneven skin tone and is an effective alternative for sensitive skin types.
- Tartaric: This AHA, which has antioxidant properties, comes from fermented grapes and is added to glycolic or lactic acid to strengthen their sloughing. It’s primary benefit is to regulate the formula’s pH.
- Citric: This AHA is derived from citrus fruits and functions to keep other acids in a safe pH range. It eliminates irritating impurities on the skin by grabbing onto them so they cannot enter the skin.
- Australian caviar lime extract:Fruit acid gently brightens and smooths skin.
- Tamanu oil:A nut oil native to the south Pacific that helps skin heal and regenerate itself.
- Rosehip oil:Chock full of vitamins, antioxidants, and fatty acids to hydrate skin and protect it from environmental damage.
- Aloe vera:Offsets potential irritation from the acids by calming the skin and reducing redness.
CRUELTY-FREE | FREE FROM PARABENS & PHENOXYETHANOL, NATURAL & SYNTHETIC FRAGRANCES
HOW TO USE: Massage on damp skin in slow circular motions. Take your time, it’s sinking in. Rinse and pat dry. Use whenever you’re going through a rough patch. Or when your skin is.
If you cleanse twice a day, we recommend alternating Shasta AHA Acid Wash with Tashmoo Water Lily Milky Wash to strengthen your skin’s barrier and soothe sensitivity. The less aggravated your skin is, the better it will react to exfoliating acids.
ABOUT THE BRAND: The brains of HoliFrog® is holistic-functional skincare that considers the convergence of skin, health, and function. Your skin is connected to the rest of your body and is with you for the rest of your life. The way you treat your body affects how your skin looks, feels, and functions, now and later. Making your skin work, feel, and look better starts with conscious living—knowing which behaviors, attitudes, and ingredients to introduce to your routine and which to leave behind. Face the world of beauty and beyond with a clear head and face by using HoliFrog® Skincare.
Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Lactic Acid, Glycolic Acid, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice*, Sodium Hydroxide, Xanthan Gum, Calophyllum Inophyllum (Tamanu) Oil*, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Mandelic Acid, Microcitrus Australasica Fruit Extract, Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Fruit Oil*, Tartaric Acid, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Bentonite, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Gluconate, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Citric Acid, Sodium Stearoyl, Lactylate, Quartz, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Dehydroacetate.
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at email@example.com.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.