Like a multi-vitamin for your face, this moisturizer is a concentrated formula of peptides, ceramides, vitamins, and a blend of 11 amino acids.
Thoughtfully formulated to contain everything skin needs to enhance resilience, support water retention, and repair & revitalize itself — this overachiever puts other serums and treatments to shame. Its creamy, adaptable texture is beneficial for all skin situations and types — lightweight enough for oily skin types but able to be layered for buildable hydration for thirstier skin types. It absorbs into skin upon application for a velvety soft feeling that’s not slippery or greasy.
Skincare routines are so varied, but they all must end with one crucial step: protection. Properly protecting and sealing in your treatments makes the whole rigamarole worthwhile. Grand Amino Cushion Cream was created with the skincare minimalist as well as the skincare fanatic in mind — if they could share one moisturizer, here it is. Consider it your desert island beauty champion — the universal cream that really can rule them all. Its formula is a 5-star, all-you-can-absorb buffet of peptides, vitamins, ceramides, amino acids, antioxidants, and botanical oils. It includes everything to repair, brighten, and strengthen your skin barrier without any comedogenic occlusives, like lanolin, waxes, or silicones.
- The 11 Amino Acid Blend: Arginine, PCA, Glycine, Alanine, Serine, Valine, Isoleucine, Theonine, Proline, Histidine, Phenylalanine: This potent pack contains the building blocks for healthy skin. They help skin synthesize important proteins and nutrients, better retain water to stay hydrated, repair free radical damage, and help make your skin barrier more resilient against premature aging and environmental stress.
- Ceramide NP: This skin-identical ingredient is the goopy good stuff in between skin cells, keeping them cushioned together while filling in any gaps that could cause water loss.
- Niacinamide: AKA Vitamin B3, this skincare superstar helps soothe irritation, fade pigmentation, assist ceramide synthesis, and prevent hydration loss.
- Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5: This triple-amino acid peptide is a prime cell-communicating ingredient that’s all about protecting and boosting collagen synthesis, firming skin texture, and increasing elasticity. Clinically active level 2.5%. *After 4 weeks, women noticed an increased collagen level +76% in skin.
- Palmitoyl Tripeptide-38: This triple-amino acid peptide boosts the production of 6 major components (including collagen and hyaluronic acid) of the skin matrix that result in more even skin and fewer wrinkles on the forehead and crow’s feet. It can also deeply replenish nutrients. Clinically active level: 2% . *After two months, women between the ages of 42 to 70 reported a decrease in signs of aging up to 100%
- Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate (THD): This is a stable, oil-soluble form of Vitamin C, which is a hero antioxidant for repairing free radical and environmental damage, brightening skin tone, and boosting collagen. Because it’s oil-soluble, it can penetrate into skin deeper for more thorough repairs.
- The Antioxidants: Morus Alba (White Mulberry) Leaf Extract, Lens Esculenta (Lentil) Fruit Extract, Pyrus Malus(Apple) Fruit Extract, Citrullus Lanatus (Watermelon) Fruit Extract, Chlorella Vulgaris (Algae) Extract,Hydrolyzed Rhodophycea Extract (red algae), Althaea Officinalis (Marshmallow) Root Extract: These botanical extracts contribute to a healthy diet for high-functioning skin. They help skin to expel damaged and defective cells, while repairing and energizing healthy cells for skin that better heals, brightens, and hydrates itself. Overall benefits when they work together include brighter skin tone, firmer elasticity, smoother texture, and less visible fine lines.
- Natural Moisturizing Factors: Sodium Lactate, Sodium PCA These humectants attract and trap water to more effectively hydrate skin. They also calm irritation, smooth rough texture, and contribute to that plump, bouncy skin texture that radiates a healthy glow.
CRUELTY-FREE | FREE FROM PARABENS & PHENOXYETHANOL, NATURAL & SYNTHETIC FRAGRANCES
HOW TO USE: Apply as the last step in your skincare routine (don’t forget to layer SPF over it in the daytime, though). Massage and pat in a small amount over your entire face and neck. Repeat to build additional layers of moisture, depending on how thirsty your skin is feeling.
WARNING External use only. Avoid direct contact with eyes.
Pore Confession: Quality over quantity pertains to your skincare routine too.
ABOUT THE BRAND: HoliFrog washes contain a mild range of gentle surfactants to cleanse skin without over-stripping your moisture barrier (you’re welcome). Tashmoo Water Lily Nourishing Milky Wash contains the least with 3%, Shasta AHA Refining Acid Wash has 3.4%, Kissimmee Vitamin F Therapy Balmy Wash has 5%, and Superior Omega Nutritive Gel Wash contains the most, with 8%. They’re all formulated at an optimal pH balance, counterbalancing surfactants and exfoliants with rich, nourishing oils to keep your skin in check. Each wash contains a unique set of active ingredients geared towards giving your skin exactly what it needs when you need it. All you have to do is give them the time to get to work.
Water (Aqua) (Eau), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Glycerin,Isoamyl Laurate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Niacinamide, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) SeedOil, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Seed Oil, Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil, Sea Water (Maris Aqua) (Eau de Mer), Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-38, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate,Ceramide NP, Arginine, Glycine, Alanine, Sodium PCA, Serine, Valine, Isoleucine, Proline, Threonine, Phenylalanine, Histidine, PCA, Squalane, Hippophae Rhamnoides Seed Oil, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Morus Alba Leaf Extract, Hydrolyzed Rhodophyceae Extract, Althaea Officinalis Root Extract, Chlorella Vulgaris Extract, Citrullus Lanatus (Watermelon) Fruit Extract, Lens Esculenta (Lentil) Fruit Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Tocopherol, SeaSalt (Maris Sal) (Sel Marin), Squalene, Olive Oil Decyl Esters, Aspartic Acid,Maltodextrin, Sodium Lactate, Hydrated Silica, Propanediol, Bentonite, Xanthan Gum,Isocetyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Lactic Acid, Citric Acid, Isoamyl Cocoate, Pullulan,Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextrin, Dehydroacetic Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Benzyl Alcohol.
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (email@example.com) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at firstname.lastname@example.org.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.
Very nice texture and although I’ve only used it a few times I really like it. Can’t comment about use over time yet.
Quality product - pleased with impact on my skin.
Worth the HYPE!
After seeing this product blow up on social media, I had to give it a try. This cream is a gamechanger! Absorbs so nicely, leaves the face feeling plump and hydrated throughout all points of the day. A little drop of this product goes a long way. Ditching my old moisturizers for this little guy! Love it!
First face cream that I’ve actually liked... truly moisturizes and hydrates, is very rich but sinks in. Using this my fine lines from dehydration have gone. It delivers as promised