A luxurious hydrating shampoo for thick, thirsty hair that strengthens hair from the inside out.
For Thick, coarse, thirsty and damaged hair
Boost hydration for thick, coarse and damaged hair with raw shea butter and avocado, sage, monoi and tamanu oils. Restore the cuticle with nourishing emollients that soften and smooth texture. Deeply hydrating, this silicone-free formula leaves hair bouncy and healthy.
- Coconut: provides gentle sulfate-free cleansing, derived from the fatty acids of coconut oil. It is a mild cleanser and conditioner that also boosts foam and reduces static without stripping away natural oils from the hair.
- Shea Butter: A natural fat obtained from the fruit of the African karite tree. Shea butter is an intense moisturizer high in fatty acids and other nutrients and is an ideal ingredient for hair moisturizers.
- Tamanu oil: abundant with essential fatty acids and nutrients to regenerate, strengthen and protect. It’s also lightweight and easily absorbed into the hair and scalp without build up and rich in nutrients, vitamins A, B, D, E, protein and amino acids.
- Tamanu seed oil: abundant with essential fatty acids and nutrients to regenerate, strengthen and protect. Essential oils of Sage and Vanilla provide a tranquilizing and relaxing ceremonial experience.
Fragrance note: Sage, vanilla
ORGANIC | VEGAN | GLUTEN-FREE | CRUELTY-FREE | SILICONE FREE
HOW TO USE: Thoroughly saturate hair with water. Taking a deep breath and become centered. Begin by dispensing a small amount of hairbath into hands and emulsify into a light lather. Apply with fingertips to scalp, massaging and cleansing. Rinse thoroughly. Repeat if necessary and follow with Hydrating Cream Conditioner.
ABOUT THE BRAND: We inspire personal attunement through the practice of self care. Preserving the beauty of botanicals through conscious chemistry, Innersense Organic Beauty connects us to the high vibrational healing power of the natural world around us and the joyous love within us. Nature is at the center of Innersense Organic Beauty. We believe choosing clean, pure beautiful haircare is the smart, simple way to create a love story between you and your hair. Our products are crafted from certified organic plant ingredients your hair will love in luxurious formulations that deliver hydration, health, moisture, shine and protection only Mother Nature can provide.
water/aqua/eau, cocamidopropyl hydroxysultaine, sodium methyl cocoyl taurate, glycerin, caprylyl/capryl glucoside, sodium cocoyl isethionate, glyceryl stearate se, sodium chloride, sodium lauroyl methyl isethionate, trisodium ethylenediamine disuccinate, guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, plumeria acutifolia (monoi) flower extract*, cananga odorata flower oil*, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil*, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) peel oil*, salvia sclarea (clary) oil, vanillin, pogostemon cablin oil, glycine soja (soybean) oil, sodium benzoate, pyrus malus (apple) fruit extract, potassium sorbate, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil*, oryza sativa (rice) extract*, citric acid, hydrolyzed quinoa, hydrolyzed rice protein, calophyllum inophyllum (tamanu) oil*, butyrospermum parkii (shea butter)*, persia gratissima (avocado) oil, taraxacum officinale (dandelion) leaf extract, salvia officinalis (sage) leaf extract, melissa officinalis leaf extract, linalool†, limonene†
*Certified Organic. †A natural component of essential oils.
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at email@example.com.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.
Thank you for submitting a review!
Your input is very much appreciated. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too!
Very nice gentle shampoo. This and the conditioner left my hair feeling very silky and hydrated. Would buy again.
My 4C hair loves this product
Innersense was recommended to me by my hair stylist. At first, I was a bit skeptic about the price to amount ratio (I have a lot of hair). But this product is so concentrated, a little goes a LOONNGG WAAYYYY (just add water). It left my hair feeling clean and soft.
I love the hydrating cream bath. Great fragrance. Also no more itching in my hair and all the eczema is gone. I was previously using good shampoos like paraben free, etc. but still had a little eczema. But now after six weeks of using this scalp condition is much better.
I usually don't go for hydrating shampoos because they're too heavy for my very fine wavy and ****** hair. This one is different. What I love most about it is that I don't have to use conditioner to detangle my hair with this hairbath and yet it's not heavy or greasy. Also the scent is very faint and doesn't linger which is a big plus for me as I don't like scented products. This is the second Innersense product I try and I'm impressed with the brand.
Recommended For You