A styling cream to create hold, separation and texture.
For All Hair Types
Keep it separated with a lightweight texturizing creme formulated with certified organic shea butter and bee-friendly honey to condition while adding flexible definition to hair. This ultra-moisturizing, petroleum-free formula protects from humidity, eliminating frizz and flyaways.
- Shea Butter — certified organic, our shea butter is an excellent emollient for personal care applications. It is the natural fat obtained from the fruit of the karite tree. Its rich content of bio-active triterpene esters provide beneficial effects including anti-irritancy, anti-inflammatory and enhanced UV-B protection.
- Orange Flower Oil — benefits include aiding in anxiety, calming, colds, insomnia, nervousness, and skin care. Orange Flower Oil provides a harmonizing and uplifting natural aroma top note.
- Honey — is a humectant, which means it attracts and retains moisture. This makes honey a natural fit in a variety of moisturizing products including skin creams and lotions, shampoos and conditioners. Honey also acts as an anti-irritant, making it suitable for sensitive skin. In hair care products it has a slight holding power for body.
ORGANIC | GLUTEN-FREE | CRUELTY-FREE | SILICONE FREE
HOW TO USE: Take a deep breath and become centered and peaceful. Scoop a dime-sized amount of Inner Peace Whipped Creme Texturizer into hands, and gently rub palms together. Apply on dry hair to add hold and create definition; apply to wet hair for texture and separation.
ABOUT THE BRAND: We inspire personal attunement through the practice of self care. Preserving the beauty of botanicals through conscious chemistry, Innersense Organic Beauty connects us to the high vibrational healing power of the natural world around us and the joyous love within us. Nature is at the center of Innersense Organic Beauty. We believe choosing clean, pure beautiful haircare is the smart, simple way to create a love story between you and your hair. Our products are crafted from certified organic plant ingredients your hair will love in luxurious formulations that deliver hydration, health, moisture, shine and protection only Mother Nature can provide.
Water, Beeswax*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)*, Cetearyl Alcohol, Maltodextrin/VP Copolymer, Cetyl Alcohol, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Glycerin,Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil*, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus)*, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract*,Cetyl Hydroxyethylcellulose, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Benzyl Alcohol, Hydrolyzed Quinoa, Panthenol (Vitamin B-5), Limonene†.
*Certified Organic †A natural component of essential oils
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (email@example.com) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at firstname.lastname@example.org.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.
Not what I thought
This product did not perform as I had hoped. I have thick wavy hair and I was looking fir a product that would hold my waves but this product did not do the trick. Probably better for thinner hair
Not for me (yet)
I can see this working for some hair textures but it weighs my 4a curls down without enough hold and definition. I'm going to keep trying it with other products cause it smells amazing!