A strengthening, sulfate-free shampoo helps build hair’s resilience at the root to protect from future damage, breakage and split ends.
For Damaged Hair Types
This gentle shampoo has a rich lather thanks to a coconut-derived foaming agent, and removes buildup while balancing sebum levels without drying scalp. Perfect for damaged, chemical and colour-treated hair, this daily shampoo restores the integrity of brittle strands and helps prevent future damage.
- Organic Honey – coats hair in essential nutrients and draws in needed moisture.
- Organic Hibiscus Water and Flower Extract – work to gently slough off dead skin and dirt, while balancing scalp’s natural oil production.
- Coconut-Derived Foaming Agent - provides a rich lather.
ORGANIC | CRUELTY-FREE | FREE FROM GMO’S, PARABENS, & SYNTHETIC SULFATES
HOW TO USE: Apply onto wet hair and massage as the lather builds up if scalp has extra buildup, massage into scalp for longer than 30 seconds follow with Repair Conditioner for Damaged Hair with Honey & Hibiscus for extreme damage follow with Repair Mask for Damaged Hair with Honey & Hibiscus.
SIZE: 6 fl oz / 177ml
ABOUT THE BRAND: John Masters Organics grew out of a desire to create a luxury beauty line that treats the earth with respect. The result is the culmination of the hard work performed by people all over the world. Their dedication to growing and harvesting organic and wild-crafted ingredients is honoured at John Masters Organics. All products are composed of at least 70% organic content.
Water/Aqua, Sodium Cocoyl Glycinate, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Coco-Betaine, Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Water (Hibiscus) *, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Glycerin*, Lauric Acid, Mel (Honey)*, Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Extract (Hibiscus)*, Cananga Odorata Flower Oil (Ylang Ylang)*, Cedrus Atlantica Bark Oil (Cedarwood)*, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil*, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil*, Decyl Glucoside, Coco-Glucoside, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Glyceryl Oleate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Disodium Coco-Glucoside Citrate, Gluconolactone, Coconut Alkanes, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Sorbitol , Sodium PCA, Sodium Benzoate, Lysolecithin, Sclerotium Gum, Xanthan Gum, Pullulan, Benzyl Alcohol †, Limonene †, Linalool †, Geraniol †, Citral †
*Organic ingredient †A natural component of essential oils
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (email@example.com) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at firstname.lastname@example.org.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.