This detoxifying shampoo is formulated with an expert blend of plant oils and extracts to purify scalp conditions.
For Dry, irritated Scalps
Put hair into rehab with John Masters Organics' Spearmint & Meadowsweet Scalp Stimulating Shampoo. Spearmint and peppermint stimulate and refresh the scalp while meadowsweet extract and eucalyptus oil act as natural astringents to balance sebum levels while locking in moisture for soft, silky hair.
Spearmint & peppermint - Helps to balance oil levels and create a cooling effect that helps with blood circulation. Rich in essential fatty acids and known to rid the scalp of buildup.
Meadowsweet extract - Helps to decrease inflammation contains salicylic acid and acts as a natural exfoliator. Natural astringent to help balance sebum production
- Eucalyptus oil - Helps to decrease residue build-up and clogged pores. Helps to cleanse and increase shine and improve overall hair
ORGANIC | VEGAN | CRUELTY-FREE | FREE FROM GMO’S, PARABENS, & SYNTHETIC SULFATES
HOW TO USE: Massage into scalp and hair. Rinse thoroughly. Follow with the Conditioner for Dry Hair with Lavender & Avocado.
- Detoxifies the compromised scalp for a cleaner environment to promote stronger hair, without excessive oil production
- Calms and soothes irritable scalp
- Adds radiant shine and strengthens strands
- Helps cleanse scalp to target bumps and clogged pores
SIZE: 8 fl oz / 236ml
ABOUT THE BRAND: John Masters Organics grew out of a desire to create a luxury beauty line that treats the earth with respect. The result is the culmination of the hard work performed by people all over the world. Their dedication to growing and harvesting organic and wild-crafted ingredients is honoured at John Masters Organics. All products are composed of at least 70% organic content.
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Aloe Vera)*, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Lauroyl Methyl Isethionate, Glycerin, Water, Sodium Levulinate, Mentha Viridis (Spearmint) Leaf Oil*, Spiraea Ulmaria Flower Extract (Meadowsweet)*, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil*, Illicium Verum (Anise) Fruit/Seed Oil, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Leaf Oil, Mentha Arvensis Leaf Oil, Gaultheria Procumbens (Wintergreen) Leaf Oil*, Apium Graveolens (Celery) Seed Extract, Lactobacillus/Punica Granatum Fruit Ferment Extract (Pomegranate), Capsicum Frutescens Fruit Extract, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Smithsonite Extract, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil (Eucalyptus), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Panthenol (Vitamin B-5), Mentha Viridis (Spearmint) Leaf Oil, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Gaultheria Procumbens (Wintergreen) Leaf Oil, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Decyl Glucoside, Sodium Phytate, Sodium PCA, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Caramel, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Limonene†
*Organic †A natural component of essential oils
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at email@example.com.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.