A universally flattering incandescent whipped cream highlighter.
This highlighting cream contains a combination of organic jojoba, chia and meadowfoam seed oils to hydrate, firm and smooth while light-reflecting pearls help to diffuse imperfections with a soft radiant glow. Use alone, as a base, mixed with foundation or as a highlighter on its own.
Sustainability: Thoughtfully packaged in a glass jar. Outer carton made of 80% post consumer recycled paper, forestry certified, made with windpower.
- Certified Organic Jojoba Oil: Rich in antioxidants, jojoba quickly absorbs into the skin to nourish and hydrate.
- Meadowfoam Seed Oil: A naturally antioxidant-rich and plush emollient that conditions and softens skin creating the perfect base for makeup application.
- Organic Chia Seed Oil: Rich in omega-3 fatty acids, chia seed is ultra-nourishing and helps hydrate, strengthen, firm and smooth.
GLUTEN FREE | ORGANIC | CRUELTY-FREE | SOY FREE | NON-NANO | NON-GMO
- Rich in Radiance: A rose gold incandescence for light to medium tones. Best suited for “un” cover-up shades: 00-55.
- Deep in Radiance: An auburn incandescence for deep skin tones. Best suited for “un” cover-up shades: 66-122
HOW TO USE: When used on its own or as the first step in your makeup routine, warm a small amount of product between fingers and apply a thin layer all over the face, massaging into skin as you would a moisturizer. To use with foundation, add on top or mix both products together and apply.
- Use on its own for natural radiance.
- Use as a first step to prime the skin prior to foundation.
- Use mixed with foundation to add dimension and warmth.
- Use as a highlighter to amplify glow.
SIZE: 0.50 oz / 15ml
ABOUT THE BRAND: RMS Beauty breaks away from the pack of natural cosmetics. RMS Beauty products are formulated with raw, food grade and organic ingredients in their natural state, allowing their living, healing attributes to penetrate and rejuvenate the skin. In their purest form, enzymes, vitamins, antioxidants and their healing properties remain fully intact, encouraging amazing potential for anti-aging effects. RMS Beauty has also taken extreme care in the use of minimal heat in the manufacturing process of this product in order to keep all nutrients and healing properties alive. All RMS Beauty products are free of harmful chemicals, synthetic preservatives, synthetic vitamins, and genetically altered ingredients (GMO)
*Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, *Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Mica, *Beeswax/Cera Alba/Cire d’abeille, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Oleic/Linoleic/Linolenic Polyglycerides, Lauroyl Lysine, Silica, *Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Pentylene Glycol, Propanediol, *Salvia Hispanica (Chia) Seed Oil, Tocopherol (non-GMO), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxide (CI 77491)
* Certified Organic/Certifié Biologique
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at email@example.com.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.
One of those WoW products!
Don't you love when a product exceeds your expectations? I received a sample of this product in Rich and decided to try it today. I'm home bound with a cold & after my shower didn't want to put a bunch of make up on, but wanted to make myself feel a bit better from total blaa-ness. I tapped some of this cream onto my face, lightly blended it in, added a swipe of sheer color lip balm and the next time I caught my look in a mirror I actually said 'wow!'. I couldn't believe how put together I looked with virtually no makeup. Skin looked even, radiant, healthy and really gave me a feel-good lift that I needed today. Will definitely be buying a full size and checking out more RMS products!
Wish I'd found this sooner!
I LOVE this base, I use it after I apply primer and before concealer overall to give myself a bit of glow and it is the perfect amount of glow/sheen.