A radiant weekly clearing microdermabrasion exfoliating treatment that shows congested, acne-prone skin some serious love.
Ideal for oily combination or acne prone skin
Formulated with a potent blend of anti-inflammatory noni fruit, toning hibiscus flower, stimulating clays, and microdermabrasion crystals, Honey Love smooths and clarifies, dramatically improving your skin’s tone and texture.
- Hawaiian Raw Honey: Cleanses complexion, fights acne and dissolves bacteria with its natural antiseptic and antimicrobial properties, drawing moisture to the skin.
- Noni Fruit: A natural emollient with anti-inflammatory properties and high concentrations of crucial vitamins and minerals that smooth and rejuvenate the skin.
- Corundum Crystals: Made from the second hardest mineral known to science, these powdered, anti-bacterial microdermabrasion crystals gently exfoliate without irritating the skin.
- Roselle Hibiscus Flowers: Dubbed the “botox plant” for its firming and lifting properties, this AHA-rich astringent flower speeds cellular renewal, strengthens elasticity and moisturizes.
Leahlani Skincare products are made fresh in small batches from high-performing organic, wildcrafted, and local Hawaiian ingredients. They are 100% cruelty free, and contain no synthetic dyes or fragrances.
CRUELTY-FREE | WILDCRAFTED | ORGANIC
HOW TO USE: Stir product well to activate crystals and massage 1 teaspoon into damp, cleansed skin in gentle circular motions.
For optimal results, wait 3-5 minutes before rinsing with cool water.
- Tones and purifies to combat breakouts
- Cleanses deeply without drying skin
- Softens and improves skin’s overall texture
- Exquisite, controllable exfoliation for congested skin
- Spherical microdermabrasion crystals prevent tearing and irritation
ABOUT THE BRAND: With potent organic actives, rich texture, and evocative fragrance, Leahlani transforms your daily skincare routine into a luxurious ritual of beauty. Leahlani is a Hawaii-based artisanal skincare collection, infused with the island’s abundant blooming botanicals, vibrant fruit nectars, and lush tropical beauty oils. Composed by hand in their Kauai studio, our sumptuous formulations balance the complexion and uncover your skin’s true natural radiance.
*HONEY (HAWAIIAN RAW), ALUMINA (CORUNDUM CRYSTALS), *GLYCERIN (VEGETABLE), *CHAMOMILLA RECUTITA (MATRICARIA) FLOWER POWDER, *LAVANDULA ANGUSTIFOLIA (LAVENDER) FLOWER POWDER, CLAY (ROSE), KAOLIN (CLAY), *HIBISCUS ROSA-SINENSIS FLOWER POWDER, **ARISTOTELIA CHILENSIS (MAQUI) FRUIT, **MORINDA CITRIFOLIA (NONI) FRUIT, CITRUS SINENSIS (SWEET ORANGE) PEEL OIL EXPRESSED, LEUCONOSTOC FERMENT FILTRATE, AQUA, *LAVANDULA ANGUSTIFOLIA (LAVENDER) OIL, HIBISCUS ROSA-SINENSIS FLOWER, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS SEED OIL, ANTHEMIS NOBILIS (CHAMOMILE) FLOWER OIL, **TANACETUM ANNUUM (TANSY) ESSENTIAL OIL
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $99*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (email@example.com) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at firstname.lastname@example.org.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.
Nice scent but messy
You have to stir this product as the sugars settle at the bottom. It's so thick it's really difficult to stir it up without making a huge mess and wasting product. It's unfortunate as this works nicely