Crafted with omega-9-rich rahua oil, it provides heat protection and guards hair against the stress of blow-drying, all while elevating shine and helping hair to grow longer and stronger.
For All Hair Types
Protective and healing, this flexible anti-frizz treatment—perfect whether you style with hot tools or air dry—delivers remarkable shine, shields hair from stress, and prevents breakage and split ends. Crafted using omega-9-rich Rahua oil, it acts as a heat protectant, guards hair from the stress of blowdrying and styling tools and adds definition and separation when air drying.
- RAHUA (UNGURAHUA): Amazonian women have for eons depended on the oil from this tree nut to nurture and strengthen their hair. It fortifies weak, damaged strands, nourishes and maintains hair follicle and scalp health, and its super-fine molecules push color pigmentation deep into the hair shaft, greatly extending color endurance. We use Symbiotic®* Rahua.
- ORGANIC QUINOA: Known by ancient Incans as “the mother of all grains”, this gluten-free superfood revitalizes hair and promotes healing and moisture retention.
- ORGANIC GREEN TEA: Cultivated throughout Asia, this tea is full of antioxidants which protect hair and scalp and aid in mitigating damage from harmful UV rays.
- ORGANIC RASPBERRY LEAF: Used for centuries in folk remedies, this plant extract contains powerful antioxidants that nourish and repair damaged hair.
- PALO SANTO: Known as “holy wood” and prized by Amazonian shamans since the Incan era for its spiritual purifying properties, the essence of this wild tree is Rahua’s signature scent. Its sophisticated, earthy aroma offers a soothing aromatherapy experience.
- VANILLA: Original to ancient Mesoamerica, this orchid fruit provides an unmistakably warm, sweet scent and a potent source of polyphenols, which help to slow down hair aging.
*Symbiotic® is Rahua®’s signature standard. In order for an ingredient to be classified as Symbiotic®, it must be rainforest grown (wild) in undisturbed virgin forest, harvested and prepared using indigenous knowledge by people indigenous to the virgin forest environment, and it must be purchased at a price that helps to grow and sustain these traditions, build economies, and empower the indigenous people.
VEGAN | CRUELTY-FREE | ORGANIC INGREDIENTS | GLUTEN-FREE | NON-TOXIC | NO PARABENS OR SULPHATES
HOW TO USE: Can be used before hot styling tools or when air drying. After shampooing and conditioning, apply just a dab (use more or less depending on hair thickness and texture) to damp hair and work in, being sure to massage product into the ends.
SIZE: 60ml / 2oz
ABOUT THE BRAND: Named for the oil that has beautified the hair of Amazonian women for centuries, Rahua uses powerful rainforest ingredients to craft products for hair and skin that heal and transform.Everything we put on our hair, skin, and scalp is absorbed into our bodies. Scented with the exotic fragrance of organic Palo Santo oil and featuring the potent reparative and restorative Rahua, Morete, and Sacha Inchi oils, Rahua products offer a luxurious experience and lasting results that have created a cult following on five continents.
Aqua, Organic Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Organic Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Organic Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Leaf Extract, Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Oenucarpus Bataua (Rahua Ungurahua) Oil, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cetearyl Alcohol (Coconut Oil), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Stearalkonium Chloride, Organic Molasses, Panthenol, Glycine, Bursera Graveolens (Palo Santo) Oil, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract, Potassium Sorbate, Organic Hydrolyzed Quinoa.
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (email@example.com) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at firstname.lastname@example.org.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.
Very nice balm type leave-in treatment/conditioner
I had been looking for a leave-in balm hair treatment-conditioner for some time; not many options compared to other types of conditioning products. First off, I do enjoy using this balm. A little amount goes a long way and the Palo Santo scent from Rahua is very subtle. Hair is shiny and with the amount I use, it doesn't weigh down my fine hair. However, I did get a surprise when I received my package; although the top cap seemed air tight, the plastic lid covering the product had been moved and the top layer of the product had dried up. I had to scoop off the top part to be able to use the rest. I reached out to Socialite Beauty and they were kind in resolving the issue. A fresh jar would most likely be fantastic for your locks.
I was worried I wouldnt like the scent of this product, but it doesnt bug me. It is very light. You only need a dab and I apply it wet hair. I mix this with the Rahua detangling spray and my hair definitely has more defined waves.
I just recently bought the moisurizing line with this leave in. Love how it made my dry hair feel. Moisturized and soft!
Actually softens my fine, frizzy, curly hair!
Honestly this was a miracle - I was holding out on paying this much for a product. I have very fine curly hair that's just a huge unruly halo - not in a good way - and just wear it up all the time. Hard water compounds the issue. Could not believe this worked to control it. Bought the conditioner and oil too since I bought this and it's like I have a different head of hair - shiny and soft, for real. I've wasted so much money on sub-par products that don't work, should've just splashed out for this in the first place!
I have thin very curly hair. I found this product does not weigh down my curls and is very light. It has a nice light smell and leaves my curls soft. I would buy this product again.