Award Winning Lily Lolo Pressed Corrector from London, is perfect, sure can work wonders on those skin issues you would rather not show.
Available in two undetectable shades for targeted complexion correction. The Gentle formulation won’t clog pores. Helps irritated skin breathe and heal. Contains antibacterial jojoba seed oil. Suitable for skin conditions including rosacea and acne. Sleek mirrored compact for easy application.
- Green-hued Pistachio: Neutralizes redness, from rosacea to blemishes and acne.
- Lemon Drop: Makes eyes pop, concealing dark circles for a brighter look with a yellow pigment.
NATURAL | VEGAN | CRUELTY-FREE | GLUTEN FREE | ORGANIC | GMO FREE
HOW TO USE: Never apply corrector over the top of your mineral foundation as it alters the makeup base and your skin colour will look off balance. Remember, correctors neutralize the affected areas to blend in with your skin tone which makes your foundation appear fresher, leaving you with naturally beautiful looking skin.
ABOUT THE BRAND: Lily Lolo offers a full range of mineral cosmetics including mineral foundation and other mineral powders. Made from pure crushed minerals and containing no harsh chemicals, dyes or fillers, mineral foundation is not only gentle on the skin but also contains zinc oxides which have healing properties - perfect for those who suffer breakouts or have sensitive skin.
MICA, ZINC OXIDE, SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL, TOCOPHEROL, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL, [+/- CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE), CI 77007 (ULTRAMARINES), CI 77492 (IRON OXIDE)]
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (email@example.com) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at firstname.lastname@example.org.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.
Goes on nicely and has good coverage