Eye Plump is a concentrated, active eye cream with bakuchiol to smooth and firm the skin under eye.
Great for everyone but particularly skin that’s feeling dry, dehydrated or damaged, or looking to rejuvenate the signs of lines and wrinkles.
A combination of broccoli seed oil, hyaluronic acid and bakuchiol (a natural alternative to retinol) replenish and regenerate whilst regulating the skin’s moisture levels, visibly improving signs of lines, wrinkles and uneven texture around the eyes. Eye Plump works hard overnight, so all you have to do is sleep.
- SMOOTHING: Bakuchiol, the hero ingredient of our best-selling Bakuchiol Booster, is a gentle, natural retinol alternative that helps to stimulate collagen production and improve skin elasticity, for firmer skin under and around the eyes.
- PLUMPING: Hyaluronic acid naturally attracts and retains moisture to the delicate under eye area, visibly plumping and smoothing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- HYDRATING: Dry skin around the eyes can appear dull, damaged and lacklustre. A combination of cold-pressed broccoli seed oil, squalane and evening primrose deeply nourish, replenishing moisture for brighter, bouncier skin and a guaranteed well-rested glow.
VEGAN | CRUELTY-FREE | 100% NATURAL
HOW TO USE: Using the ring finger, gently dab a pea-sized amount under the eyes, eyelids and brow bones in a c-shaped motion until fully absorbed. Apply Eye Plump at night, daily, before applying facial oils, boosters and moisturizers—it’s more effective this way as the active ingredients have a better chance to absorb.
It is great to use alongside your Bakuchiol Booster, using Eye Plump specifically under eye and Bakuchiol Booster on the rest of your face (no need to double up).
Stay clear of the lash line to avoid contact with eyes. If the product enters the eyes, rinse well with warm water. We always recommend patch testing before use.
ABOUT THE BRAND: BYBI Beauty is a UK based beauty brand, created by Elsie and Dominika, the bloggers behind Clean Beauty Insiders. BYBI Beauty is a skincare brand who formulate clean and efficacious products, designed to optimize your skin’s health. But alongside that we are also a values-driven brand who are trying to create change in an old-fashioned industry. They are striving to do better when it comes to our planet; be that through our raw materials, packaging or suppliers, whilst committing to only using 100% natural, vegan and cruelty-free ingredients.
Aqua (Water), Squalane (Olive), Brassica Oleracea Italica (Broccoli) Extract, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Propanediol, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Cetearyl Olivate, Stearic Acid, Polyglyceryl-3 Stearate, Sorbitan Olivate, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Xanthan Gum, Bakuchiol, Benzyl Alcohol, Lactic Acid, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Caprylic Acid, Xylitol, Tocopherol, Phytic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Bacillus Ferment, Glyceryl Caprylate, Citric Acid.
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at email@example.com.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.
Great Basic Eye Cream
I’ve just started using this and so far I love it. The ingredients are clean, the scent is minimal and neutral, the texture is pleasant. I have not yet noticed results but I have only used it about 2 weeks.
It's creamy and hydrating, not greasy and soothing. Nothing extraordinary but good enough for the price.