Like a multi-vitamin for your face, this moisturizer is a concentrated formula of peptides, ceramides, vitamins, and a blend of 11 amino acids.
This powerhouse serum is our most deeply penetrating yet, with a strategic team of 2.5% Encapsulated Retinaldehyde, skin density-building Monk’s Pepper, skin matrix-repairing Crocus Chrysanthus Bulb Extract, and phospholipids. This serum’s nourishing gel-oil emollient base buffers our actives and provides a moisturizing cushion to help ward off irritation and dryness for your bounciest, firmest, and most radiant skin yet.
- Helps strengthen and resurface skin for highly efficient skin cells that perform their best.
- Helps smooth surface texture, including fine lines and dullness, and helps boosts skin density and firmness.
- The “just right” Goldilocks balance of retinol penetrates deeply enough to work efficiently while the gel-oil emollient base you love from our best-selling Galilee serum drenches skin in nourishing hydration.
- Go to bed with dewy, bouncy skin and wake up with glowing skin that only gets smoother, firmer, and more radiant over time.
For those of us overachievers always trying to preserve our skin’s most vibrant years, it takes a little more than just sunscreen and not sweating the small stuff. Sometimes our skin needs a little extra kick, and while retinol definitely gets the job done, it has a reputation for being the whole boot factory as far as that’s concerned. We love retinol’s ability to help mitigate signs of premature (or timely) fine lines, loss of elasticity, and general dullness, while boosting skin’s ability to care for itself. This powerhouse serum is our most deeply penetrating yet, with a strategic team of 2.5% Encapsulated Retinaldehyde, skin density-building Monk’s Pepper, skin matrix-repairing Crocus Chrysanthus Bulb Extract, and phospholipids. This serum’s nourishing gel-oil emollient base (that fans of Galilee will appreciate) buffers our actives and provides a moisturizing cushion to help ward off irritation and dryness for your bounciest, firmest, and most radiant skin yet.
- 2.5% IconicA: A patented encapsulated form of Retinaldehyde that delivers the most bioavailable form of Vitamin A in a transient bond for effective stability, helping to prevent irritation and dryness — retinol’s most known drawbacks — while working to help diminish fine lines and wrinkles, even skin tone, repair photo damage, and increase skin’s smoothness and bounce.
- Vitex Agnus Castus Berry Extract (Monk’s Pepper): This hardworking ingredient does the most to help visibly fade wrinkles, reduce inflammation, restore skin’s elasticity and density, and build cushion into skin’s texture.
- Phospholipids: These skin-identical lipids are highly moisturizing without being occlusive. They pull water from the surrounding air and hoard it where hydration is needed — in your skin.
- Crocus Chrysanthus Bulb Extract (DermCom): This extract helps stimulate communication between skin cells, inducing the secretion of growth factors in keratinocytes that enhance the synthesis of collagen and elastin to rejuvenate the skin matrix.
- Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice: A natural anti-inflammatory plant extract that helps calm as well as hydrate skin.
- Glycerin: A plant-based humectant that attracts water to itself and helps slow down evaporation of water from skin.
- Sclerocarya Birrea (Marula) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil: A trifecta of emollient, plant-based oils that offer vitamins A and E as well as oleic and linoleic acids to help protect and moisturize skin.
- Squalane: A primary component within the sebum in your skin’s natural moisture barrier that gradually decreases with age. This lipid helps moisturize skin the way your skin knows best.
CRUELTY-FREE | FREE FROM PARABENS & PHENOXYETHANOL, NATURAL & SYNTHETIC FRAGRANCES
HOW TO USE: Start slowly with this one. For retinol newbies, limit use to twice a week at night, gradually upping frequency as your skin’s tolerance will allow. Mild redness, peeling, or irritation may occur when using this product at first. Apply a thin layer to skin after cleansing and toning. Follow with Grand Amino Cushion Cream to seal in moisture. Always always always use daily sun protection.
For external use only. Use only as directed. Avoid contact with eyes. If persistent irritation occurs, discontinue use. Use sunscreen to cover areas where retinol has been applied.
ABOUT THE BRAND: HoliFrog washes contain a mild range of gentle surfactants to cleanse skin without over-stripping your moisture barrier (you’re welcome). Tashmoo Water Lily Nourishing Milky Wash contains the least with 3%, Shasta AHA Refining Acid Wash has 3.4%, Kissimmee Vitamin F Therapy Balmy Wash has 5%, and Superior Omega Nutritive Gel Wash contains the most, with 8%. They’re all formulated at an optimal pH balance, counterbalancing surfactants and exfoliants with rich, nourishing oils to keep your skin in check. Each wash contains a unique set of active ingredients geared towards giving your skin exactly what it needs when you need it. All you have to do is give them the time to get to work.
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Squalane, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Sclerocarya Birrea Seed Oil, Glycerin, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Water (Aqua) (Eau), Avena Sativa (Oat) Bran Extract, Cyclodextrin, Acacia Senegal Gum, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Rubus Chamaemorus Seed Oil, Phospholipids, Retinal, Vitex Agnus-Castus Fruit Extract, Retinol, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Crocus Chrysanthus Bulb Extract, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Ethylhexylglycerin, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Extract, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Xanthan Gum, Pentylene Glycol, Maltodextrin, Phenethyl Alcohol, Sodium Benzoate.
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at email@example.com.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.