Soothing and Refreshing Eye Cream.
FOR: Fatigued or puffy under-eyes.
Eye creams often bear the brunt of our most unrealistic expectations in a tiny jar. They can’t stop the racing thoughts, make the noisy upstairs neighbors cut it out, or stop your partner from stealing the sheets in the middle of the night — but this eye cream can at least make it look like you’ve had a full night’s rest in the morning. Its balanced combination of buttery plant-based emollients and lightweight botanical seed oils deliver nourishing moisture to your delicate under-eye area. This formula is also loaded up with amino acid complexes, antioxidants, and powerful peptides with proven abilities to smooth fine lines and wrinkles, boost collagen and elastin production, and prevent the degradation of existing collagen over time — all of which means you’ll probably want to apply it at night too. Not bad for a tiny jar.
- Hydrates the under-eye area with its silky, soothing texture. (Feels good)
- Floods fine lines and crepey skin with nourishing plant emollients for a refreshed, wide-awake appearance. (Looks good)
- Sophisticated peptides and botanical extracts support elasticity and firmness, wrinkle-smoothing, barrier strengthening, and moisture retention to boost the resilience of delicate skin around your eyes. (Does good)
PORE CONFESSION: The only difference between crow’s feet and smile lines is affection.
- Mango Seed Butter: A fatty acid-rich plant-based emollient and a key vehicle for buttery, skin-soothing hydration in our formula.
- Lupinus Albus (White Lupine) Seed Oil: A non-fragrant plant oil containing a powerful trio of omegas 3, 6, and 9. These unsaturated fatty acids keep skin well-moisturized, strengthened, and calm.
- Prunus Domestica Seed Oil: A silky non-fragrant plant oil whose molecular structure allows it to penetrate skin easily with antioxidants and unsaturated fatty acids. Highly nourishing and moisturizing.
- Jojoba Seed Oil: A non-fragrant, skin-identical, monounsaturated oil that closely mimics the natural texture of sebum, making it very skin-friendly. It helps to enhance skin’s restorative properties and is brilliant for all skin situations.
- Acetyl Hexapeptide-8: Also known as Argireline and acetyl hexapeptide-3, this neurotransmitter-inhibiting peptide targets expression wrinkles (the kinds created by facial movement) similar to the way Botox does. In-vivo tests have proven that this peptide has the ability to significantly decrease wrinkle depth and width while increasing moisturization of the area, when used in adequate concentration.
- 4% Dipeptide Diaminobutyroyl Benzylamide Diacetate (Syn-Ake): This synthetic tripeptide’s small molecular weight allows it to penetrate skin easily, getting the good stuff where it’s needed. The good stuff in question: a triple amino acid complex that targets wrinkles caused by facial movement (again, similar to Botox). In vivo studies, 4% Syn-Ake used for 28 days resulted in 21% smoother and 15-20% less wrinkled skin with max values up to 52%. The smoothing and wrinkle reduction effect was measurably evident on the majority of study participants.
- 2% Copper Lysinate/Prolinate (Neodermyl®): An essential amino acid-mineral complex shown to boost the skin’s own collagen and elastin production. Neodermyl is a pure source of bio-energy, allowing it to naturally diffuse into skin to re-energize senescent fibroblasts and trigger production of collagen and elastin.
- Poria Cocos Extract: This mushroom-derived extract has antioxidant and skin-soothing powers.
- Nephelium Lappaceum Peel Extract: This extract is derived from the outer layers of the rambutan fruit, a tree native to Southeast Asia. Different parts of the fruit have different properties, the outer peel being rich in antioxidants and polyphenol compounds, which help protect and strengthen the skin barrier from oxidative stress.
- 3% Hedychium Coronarium Root Extract: This extract from Hawaiian white ginger (or butterfly ginger) acts as a multiprotector for skin exposed to blue light, UV, and environmental pollution.
- 2% Ziziphus Spina-Christi Leaf: The leaves from Christ’s thorn plant are used to create an extract (professionally known as GlowAGE™), which is proven to improve wrinkle depth and volume, smooth the eye area, and reduce collagen fragmentation in this concentration.
- 1% Argania Spinosa Callus Culture Extract: This plant stem cell derivative (also known as PhytoCellTec™) comes from the argan tree and and has proven capabilities for dermal stem cell protection, improving skin firmness and tightness, and anti-wrinkle effects on fine lines, therefore achieving deep skin rejuvenation.
- 1% Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut) Seed Extract: This extract contains saponins, which can help reduce swelling and puffiness with anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties.
- Coffea Arabica Seed Oil: A non-fragrant plant oil that helps skin bolster its moisture retention.
- Trehalose: This water-binding plant sugar acts as a humectant, drawing hydration to skin to support moisture retention.
CRUELTY-FREE | FREE FROM PARABENS AND PHENOXYETHANOL, NATURAL AND SYNTHETIC FRAGRANCES
HOW TO USE: Smear a tiny bit on your under-eye area with the pad of your ring finger (it’s the gentlest one), dabbing lightly until absorbed. Can be applied before moisturizer and/or layered on top throughout the day for extra protection.
WARNING External use only. Avoid direct contact with eyes.
ABOUT THE BRAND: HoliFrog washes contain a mild range of gentle surfactants to cleanse skin without over-stripping your moisture barrier (you’re welcome). Tashmoo Water Lily Nourishing Milky Wash contains the least with 3%, Shasta AHA Refining Acid Wash has 3.4%, Kissimmee Vitamin F Therapy Balmy Wash has 5%, and Superior Omega Nutritive Gel Wash contains the most, with 8%. They’re all formulated at an optimal pH balance, counterbalancing surfactants and exfoliants with rich, nourishing oils to keep your skin in check. Each wash contains a unique set of active ingredients geared towards giving your skin exactly what it needs when you need it. All you have to do is give them the time to get to work.
Water (Aqua) (Eau), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Glycerin, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Candelilla/Jojoba/Rice Bran Polyglyceryl-3 Esters, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Buer, Prunus Domestica Seed Oil, Trehalose, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, C15-19 Alkane, Lupinus Albus Seed Oil, Coffea Arabica (Coffee) Seed Oil, Copper Lysinate/Prolinate, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Dipeptide Diaminobutyroyl Benzylamide Diacetate, Hedychium Coro- narium Root Extract, Nephelium Lappaceum Leaf Extract, Ziziphus Spina-Christi Leaf Extract, Argania Spinosa Callus Culture Extract, Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut) Seed Extract, Lecithin, Isoamyl Cocoate, Isomalt, Isoamyl Laurate, Maltodextrin, Xanthan Gum, Dehydroacetic Acid, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Methylglucoside Phosphate, Sucrose, Benzyl Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Sorbic Acid, Citric Acid.
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at email@example.com.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.